This is tailor-made for you, Bast ...

Old January 5th 16, 03:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default This is tailor-made for you, Bast ...

The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

Old January 5th 16, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

So ? you read the christian science monitor ?
.....I'm sure Jesus is smiling now.

Old January 5th 16, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

So ? you read the christian science monitor ?
.....I'm sure Jesus is smiling now.

*** Yes dearie, I'm sooo blessed.
Say, you rank Lezzbo skanks must really attract flies in
numbers that will keep your pet chameleons flicking
their little tongues non-stop ...

Old January 5th 16, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

So ? you read the christian science monitor ?
....I'm sure Jesus is smiling now.

*** Yes dearie, I'm sooo blessed.
Say, you rank Lezzbo skanks must really attract flies in
numbers that will keep your pet chameleons flicking
their little tongues non-stop ...

Now, is that what Jesus would say ?
You just made baby Jesus cry.

Old January 5th 16, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

So ? you read the christian science monitor ?
....I'm sure Jesus is smiling now.

*** Yes dearie, I'm sooo blessed.
Say, you rank Lezzbo skanks must really attract flies in
numbers that will keep your pet chameleons flicking
their little tongues non-stop ...

Now, is that what Jesus would say ?
You just made baby Jesus cry.

*** I think he's crying because one his dad's masterpieces
flunked the basic test of all humanity ... procreation.
And please save me the drivel of insemination ... I know
they do that to cows, so you should feel right at home,
should the penchant for motherhood ever strike you ...

Old January 5th 16, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 8:25:08 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
The smallest chameleons give the biggest tongue lashings ...
right up your alley, ain't it, Lezzbo ....

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...say-scientists

Get a couple of them for pets and you can get rid of all
your Rosie O'Donnellesque, oinking partners.

See, I'm looking out for you !!!

So ? you read the christian science monitor ?
....I'm sure Jesus is smiling now.

so you admit you are a whale? How fat are you. height and size before weight. 400 lbs?
Old January 5th 16, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

Just STOP,.....I don't want to hear about your weekend hobbies.

Bast would appreciate this one ... Bast[_2_] Misc 7 August 11th 12 02:43 AM
A New Cause For Bast HVAC[_2_] Misc 5 July 19th 11 10:19 PM
If you'll attack Georgette's fire with elbows, it'll believably fear the tailor. David Kendrick Astronomy Misc 0 June 27th 06 08:53 AM