Flight 93 Crash Sight -Hole was already there.

Old December 30th 15, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Flight 93 Crash Sight -Hole was already there.

"Bast" wrote in message

Rocky wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 7:31:52 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:

People on the streets that day saw NO passenger jets.
....They made that clear to reporters..

9/11 No Planes Used - Witnesses Proof Theory - Your Psychological
Operation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GffVvYFrtPM

Refute this, you stupid idiot...

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7li...untsofthenycai

So ? you think a homemade website is a credible source ?

You are really going to love some of the flat earth stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern...arth_societies

And it's on wikopedia, so it MUST be true, huh ?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I thought you
already knew...

And can you get back to the subject or at least try?

Fact is what we saw ram the Twin Towers is consistent with CGIs in that
they never slowed down on impact, they didn't lose any parts on impact
and some of them lost wings while in flight just like CGIs that have
been programmed to reflect the sky do and did.

Rocky

They never "lost" wings,....the wings simply vaporized and vanished or
turned completely invisible before anything was even near any buildings.

That is one way to look at it but I use the term "disappearing wing" because
that is what the guy that recreated the issue called it. And the following
video has been time indexed to where the "Disappearing Wing" was recreated
by 3D software.

(I) 9/11 The BIGGEST LIE 6 (I) PHYSICS 9/11
https://youtu.be/p1D1C94eE8U?t=56m56s

I guess we just have to put it down to another of those Bermuda Triangle
mysteries.
Or Spectre's evil disintegration ray, that will allow them to take over
the world unless James Bond saves us.

Ian Flemming wrote far more believable fiction, than the 9/11 offical
fairytale printing company.

There used to be all sorts of videos of the disappearing wing. Heck, all
you had to do to find one was watch videos of the alleged Flight 175 and
most the time a wing would fade out and fade in just like people can do with
a CGI.

Rocky