Christmas

Old December 18th 15, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Christmas

Stepping ahead and turning about
Hard 'twas to hear above the great shout
Searching the walls and turning my head
Then did I know that Christmas was dead
Christmas oh Christmas was dead from the start
That which had happened would never depart
But something was missing and that I must find
Even if arder were henceforth confined
Then came a soft summer breeze to my ear
Soon to my horror a gale did appear
Four times it struck me and four times I fell
Hating each moment that ravenous hell
But still a light though reflected it seemed
Reminded my soul of the vision I'd dreamed

AA

Old December 18th 15, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Christmas was dead [...] Reminded my soul of the vision I'd dreamed

AA

Asshole antiChrist = AA

Old December 20th 15, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Stepping ahead and turning about
Hard 'twas to hear above the great shout
Searching the walls and turning my head
Then did I know that Christmas was dead
Christmas oh Christmas was dead from the start
That which had happened would never depart
But something was missing and that I must find
Even if arder were henceforth confined
Then came a soft summer breeze to my ear
Soon to my horror a gale did appear
Four times it struck me and four times I fell
Hating each moment that ravenous hell
But still a light though reflected it seemed
Reminded my soul of the vision I'd dreamed

AA

I have now given out 285 G=EMC^2 showing that G goes well with Christmas.I in reality have G for GRAVITY,but in Rome you do what the Romens do.So its God all the way down. TreBert
Old December 20th 15, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 10:54:15 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Stepping ahead and turning about
Hard 'twas to hear above the great shout
Searching the walls and turning my head
Then did I know that Christmas was dead
Christmas oh Christmas was dead from the start
That which had happened would never depart
But something was missing and that I must find
Even if arder were henceforth confined
Then came a soft summer breeze to my ear
Soon to my horror a gale did appear
Four times it struck me and four times I fell
Hating each moment that ravenous hell
But still a light though reflected it seemed
Reminded my soul of the vision I'd dreamed

AA

I have now given out 285 G=EMC^2 showing that G goes well with Christmas.I in reality have G for GRAVITY,but in Rome you do what the Romens do.So its God all the way down. TreBert

In the spirit of doing what the Romans do, I have been studying Latin. It gives me many insights into English as well. I can now see how Latin is the basic language of Europe. The modern languages in each country are just how each nationality is mispronouncing Latin!

Double-A

Old December 20th 15, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Love is forever falling into an open abyss.
Life is madly restraining those who are going amiss.
Down on the road to Dylassa, never walking alone,
Everyday we walk to Dylassa, two worlds better than one.
"D" is a magical letter in the world high above.
Even in the regions of Tartarus, "D" is sacred as love.
If I never departed from the inner regions of mind,
I would still bring forth the same truth that calls all humankind.
You don't have understanding though you may think you're cool.
The world in its lack of compassion will show you up as a fool.
If I could ever get to you some basic doctrine or law,
I'd tell you what happened at Christmas. There you would see the great flaw.
One hundred twenty days after, a week or two fewer or more,
Mystery still is our answer for minds who wish to know more.
Life is ironical laughter formed into material.
Don't try to ask any questions. The world doesn't answer at all.

AA

Old December 20th 15, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 12:44:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

that is called high school, miss it?

****ing illiterate left wing ****tards

https://plus.google.com/101934407385...ts/FXx9PwwbmV6
Old December 20th 15, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Double-A" wrote in message

Love is forever falling into an open abyss.

******************
Like Hagar's sewage lagoon/recreational area?

Old December 22nd 15, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Christmas comes but once a year,
Christmas fun and Christmas cheer.
Santa Claus will soon be here,
To eat our food and drink our beer.
Santa brings me many presents,
That he steals from helpless peasants.
Gives my children gifts so fine,
Then he drinks up all my wine.
Drinking fast and eating faster,
Santa's belly is his master!
Guzzling rum from out a spout,
Santa finally passes out!
So I sent him on his way,
Dragging 'long behind his sleigh!

AA

Old December 22nd 15, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

When Christmas Was Kept

Holiday fires would crackle and glow
Inside the family, outside the snow
Stockings were filled while good children slept
Long, long ago when Christmas was kept

All folks were welcome who came to the door
Treated to cookies, and coffee, and more
Gifts that they brought were placed under the tree
Christmas is giving, that all could agree

Turkey and stuffing and mom's apple pie
Kids peeking out on Santa to spy
Mailboxes stuffed with holiday cards
Reindeer and mangers in people's front yards

I still recall those days auld lang syne
Welcome to join with my family to dine
Days when we prospered and life was complete
Half of my friends didn't live in the street

Scrooge was a fiction, the Grinch was a joke
Far from the likeness of everyday folk
All that has changed through the years that I slept
Long gone the days when Christmas was kept

AA

Old December 22nd 15, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Stepping ahead and turning about
Hard 'twas to hear above the great shout
Searching the walls and turning my head
Then did I know that Christmas was dead
Christmas oh Christmas was dead from the start
That which had happened would never depart
But something was missing and that I must find
Even if arder were henceforth confined
Then came a soft summer breeze to my ear
Soon to my horror a gale did appear
Four times it struck me and four times I fell
Hating each moment that ravenous hell
But still a light though reflected it seemed
Reminded my soul of the vision I'd dreamed

AA

All I want for Christmas is to hear.For me every night is silent.I hear no bells .Snow makes no sound.None of this is poetry,I fear.Tell Santa I just want to hear TreBert