Jerry Seinfeld

Old December 2nd 03, 02:00 PM
Doogie Hoosier

Default Jerry Seinfeld

I never watched that show. I don't know why. I guess new sit-coms
don't appeal to me because most of them are pretty bad, and I rarely
had time anyway. I don't remember ever seeing Jerry until he was on
Leno a while back.

I caught his show in a rerun about a month ago. There's a station I
can pick up that shows reruns every day. I started taping them and
watching a week's worth at a time every Saturday. Damn funny show.
I'm kind of glad that I missed all the shows when it was still being
produced because I wouldn't be enjoying them so much now. (Bugoff Al
makes me think of George.)

I saw some telescopes in a couple of shows, but nobody was looking at
the stars with them. It must be more or less accepted behavior in New
York to have a scope trained on apartment windows across the street,
"Seinfeld" is not the first television show to portray that practice.
But it's probably the first one that had three men discover an
apartment across the street with a beautiful woman that goes around
nude with the shades open...right after they've made a bet to see who
could go the longest without masturbating.
Old December 2nd 03, 08:05 PM
Jon Isaacs

(Bugoff Al
makes me think of George.)

I don't know about that, I always figured myself for Jerry (yeah right), Shawn
Grant for Kramer and thought you would make a good Newman.... g

The show was not much on Telescopes but one of the noticeable trademarks was
the Klein bicycle hanging in the background.

jon

jon
Old December 3rd 03, 01:45 AM
Shawn Grant

(Bugoff Al
makes me think of George.)

He makes me think of Newman.

My life is like a seinfeld show. I work with a retard and I belong to
an astronomy club with a member who had his x wife arrested for
****ing on his yugo right when the police drove by. Oh another guy in
my astronomy club knocked on my door one day. This was a few days
after the lunar eclipse on the 8th. He held up a note that said Tell
Shawn I can't make it to the eclipse because I will be some place
else. Phone call would work. I guess he was shy and had to write it
down.

Would anyone in this usergroup guess I was the class clown in high
school. That's right I was. I was a damn good one. I live breath and
eat comedy. I love it. It is a sad shame that 99% of this user group
doesn't know what the hell humor is.

I was at the Gap the other day. I noticed they had womens underwear.
Thats the last thing women need. Gap written 3 inches from their
vagina. Fall into the gap.

I had a girlfriend who could smoke a cigarette out of her vagina. She
quit because I bought her a snatch patch.

Hoo hoo haa haa I is funny.
Old December 3rd 03, 01:46 AM
Hilton

"Doogie Hoosier" wrote in message
m...

I saw some telescopes in a couple of shows, but nobody was looking at
the stars with them. It must be more or less accepted behavior in New
York to have a scope trained on apartment windows across the street,

60 Minutes recently did a segment on the mainstreaming of pornography
throughout middle America. Fortune 500 companies are now into it. This
New Yorker has never done porno or veuyerism. That leaves many others
to pick up his share of the unclaimed billions of pornoeconomic
activity.

--
Hilton Evans
Lon -71° 04' 35.3"

Old December 3rd 03, 02:17 AM
Al

(Bugoff Al
makes me think of George.)

To who ever said the above, let me say this...I'm still master of my domain,
are you?:-)

Al

Old December 4th 03, 10:02 PM
Mike Reed

They also frequently chatted on the sidewalk in front of a bike shop
with a Specialized logo neon sign.

That Klein's forks were on backwards for the first season (raked
toward the frame). I'm thinking nobody actually rode it. It would be
about as awkward as using a Dob from the wrong side of the OTA.

I heard Michael Richards is a bit of a cyclist too, and loved Kleins.
I think he had a lot to do with the one in Jerry's apartment.

Sorry, off topic, I'm a cyclist...

Old December 4th 03, 10:51 PM
Jon Isaacs

That Klein's forks were on backwards for the first season (raked
toward the frame). I'm thinking nobody actually rode it. It would be
about as awkward as using a Dob from the wrong side of the OTA.

Reversed forks are rideable, though not the best...

I heard Michael Richards is a bit of a cyclist too, and loved Kleins.
I think he had a lot to do with the one in Jerry's apartment.

I thought it was there because he liked beer and the Klein reminded him of beer
cans... :-)

jon