twin paradox experiment done in lab

Old July 26th 11, 01:53 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Edward Green

Default twin paradox experiment done in lab

On Jul 7, 2:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 7/7/11 1:01 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:

On 7/7/11 12:18 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
The mutual time dilation can never be observed in any experiments.
Whoever claims so is either lying or delusional.shrug

Well Duh--Since when can one have more than one perspective
simultaneously, Koobee!

See:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_of_simultaneity

* *However, PD correctly point out that "Mutual time dilation has been
* *observed in J/psi production rates in hadron-hadron and
* *nucleus-nucleus collisions in collider accelerators".

I'd like to learn more about that one, but all I come up with on
search is pointers back to posts like this one. How would you observe
"mutual time dilation"?
Old July 26th 11, 02:39 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

yeah; probably the problem will go away,
once we have a sensible definition in mind.

thus:
that was funny, but
they would be good to go for advice
about many of the problems of wind power (of course,
the #1 problem is the power-law of wind velocity (or
drag) with power (or speed)).

as I read in _A V.A.S.T. Machine_,
the Oreskes' Science article was about the use
of "verified" and "validated" with respect
to global circulation models; and,
her suggested term was adopted for "summarizing" use
by the IPCC, what ever it was ... "pi thumbs & yer out?"