twin paradox experiment done in lab

Old July 7th 11, 06:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Koobee Wublee

Default twin paradox experiment done in lab

On Jul 7, 4:53 am, RedAcer wrote:

Good to see the experiment has been done in the lab with a simple
experiment, with results as predicted by Einstein. NIST have an
aluminium ion clock accurate to 1 second in 4 billion years. It's so
accurate you could hold a clock in one hand and just wave one in the
other and see the time dilation.

The mutual time dilation can never be observed in any experiments.
Whoever claims so is either lying or delusional. shrug

They did their experiment at speeds between 0 and 40 m/s !

That would be under 10 parts per 10^15. It sounds like someone is
confusing dream from reality. Speaking of which, this dream is merely
a conjecture, and it fits very well into the mentality of the self-
styled physicists inundated with Orwellian school of thought. The
check marks appear in the post. shrug

** FAITH IS THEORY
** LYING IS TEACHING
** NITWIT IS GENIUS
** OCCULT IS SCIENCE
** PARADOX IS KOSHER (checked)
** FUDGING IS DERIVATION
** BULL**** IS TRUTH (checked)
** BELIEVING IS LEARNING
** MYSTICISM IS WISDOM
** IGNORANCE IS KNOWLEDGE
** CONJECTURE IS REALITY (checked)
** PLAGIARISM IS CREATIVITY
** MATHEMAGICS IS MATHEMATICS

Not bad for getting three check marks with just a short post. shrug
Old July 7th 11, 07:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 7/7/11 12:18 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
The mutual time dilation can never be observed in any experiments.
Whoever claims so is either lying or delusional.shrug

Well Duh--Since when can one have more than one perspective
simultaneously, Koobee!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_of_simultaneity

Old July 7th 11, 07:04 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 7/7/11 1:01 PM, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 7/7/11 12:18 PM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
The mutual time dilation can never be observed in any experiments.
Whoever claims so is either lying or delusional.shrug

Well Duh--Since when can one have more than one perspective
simultaneously, Koobee!

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_of_simultaneity

However, PD correctly point out that "Mutual time dilation has been
observed in J/psi production rates in hadron-hadron and
nucleus-nucleus collisions in collider accelerators".

Old July 7th 11, 08:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
hanson

Sam Wormley wrote:
However, PD correctly point out that "Mutual time dilation has been
observed in J/psi production rates in hadron-hadron and
nucleus-nucleus collisions in collider accelerators".

hanson wrote:
What's the bi deal?... "mutual time dilation" has been
"observed" & is being taken for serious for millennia.
Look into the I-Ching, the Gita, the Torah, the Bible
and the Koran... They all see something and then they
BELIEVE that is is real, because they are fugged in
their heads... ahahaha.... ---[ KW 1 : Sam 0 ]---
Thanks for the laughs though... maharaja... ahahahanson

Old July 7th 11, 09:08 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

hanson wrote:

What's the bi deal?... "mutual time dilation" has been
"observed" & is being taken for serious for millennia.
Look into the I-Ching, the Gita, the Torah, the Bible
and the Koran... They all see something and then they
BELIEVE that is is real, because they are fugged in
their heads... ahahaha.... * * * ---[ KW 1 *: *Sam * 0 *]---
Thanks for the laughs though... maharaja... ahahahanson- Hide quoted text -

If lost time is not applicable to a high speed object passing another
slower in space
mutual time dilation cannot be corrected by the lost time concept. One
will be younger than the other guaranteed. The fast in space distance
clock will tick slower and will see the relatively still clock ticking
faster. The two cannot see each the other as going slower than itself;
only one can.

Passing in space leaves no lost time to be utilized to make SR work.
Lost time was Einsein's last bastion of SR theory; but it doesn't
always apply
so it is no correction to make SR work.

Old July 7th 11, 11:10 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Koobee-doo won't look at a simple explanation,
like assessing the angular momenta of atoms in clocks,
"going relatovostocally."
Old July 7th 11, 11:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
xxein[_4_]

On Jul 7, 1:18*pm, Koobee Wublee wrote:
On Jul 7, 4:53 am, RedAcer wrote:

[...]

xxein: "and there should be no asymmetric results
between them." Not according to SR or GR.

Whatchugot to show or prove differently?

Put up or shut up.
Old July 8th 11, 01:10 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
xxein[_4_]

On Jul 7, 4:08*pm, wrote:
On Jul 7, 12:50*pm, "hanson" wrote:

.. .

hanson wrote:

[...]

so it is no correction to make SR work.- Hide quoted text -

xxein: "will tick slower and will see the relatively still clock
ticking
faster."

"Relatively" and still a clock? What is that?

I'll tell you. It's simply the Dopler effect. (1+-v/c)/timerate
(Lorentz). Oh! Something affects timerate, huh? Hmm. A relative
velocity? Velocity in what? How would you begin to measure that?

Oh. You can't? But welcome to the world of simply guesses for what
we observe.

Are you observing this "still clock"? What makes you think it's
still? Just because it appears unmoving? Compared to what? Just
you?

If the physic could be as/so simple as that. You have no basis for
any conclusion.
Old July 8th 11, 08:30 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
hanson

"1treePetrifiedForestLane" wrote:
Koobee-doo won't look at a simple explanation, like
assessing the angular momenta of atoms in clocks,
"going relatovostocally."

-

hanson wrote:
Brian, then show Koobee so, and how, with
equations and calculations, not just with your
usual buzz wording that makes you appear
to be:
Spine less Brian Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at
netscape.net is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of
AGW Relativity, who asked:
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach, that
morphed into "Spudnick", son of "Mr. Potato head",
rasterspace", "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil in
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so:

Old July 8th 11, 06:57 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

thank you for broaching the "nettikett" of
"not top-posting."

I don't need to get into the mere quadratic equations
of relativity,with such a simple qualitative description
that some folks refuse to bother with.

the real problem is "spacetime" and "rocks o'light,"
which tend to obscure these simple matters.