I will renew all of my works books. I am Isaac Newton, have youalready drawn a comet on your eggs on Easter?

Old April 6th 10, 12:22 AM posted to sci.astro
Isaac Newton[_2_]

Default I will renew all of my works books. I am Isaac Newton, have youalready drawn a comet on your eggs on Easter?

I will renew all of my works books which were written by me before
March 31th, 1727 (March 20th, 1727), I think I will spend at least ten
years in finishing this job.

Jesus was an alien, Mohammed was a swindler. I am Isaac Newton, have
you already drawn a comet on your eggs on Easter?
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1w...1885138c48281d

Read mo
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1wg286sbqt8x7/topics
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1wg286sbqt8x7