Indian, US scientists question Big Bang theory

Old April 13th 10, 12:40 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Indian, US scientists question Big Bang theory

On Apr 11, 5:59*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 4/11/10 7:47 PM, BradGuthwrote:

On Apr 8, 9:39 pm, *wrote:
Dear BRadGuth:

On Apr 8, 9:20 pm, *wrote:

On Apr 8, 5:24 pm, Sam *wrote:
On 4/8/10 7:09 PM, BradGuthwrote:
Tell us what's within the barycenter called "The
Great Attractor"?

* * Slight concentration of galactic clustermass...
it happens.

invisible galactic clustermass?

We've discovered entire galaxies that are close, but were invisible
simply because they had few hot stars. *We've found the missing normal
matter in intergalactic space, as ionized hydrogen and oxygen atoms.
Dark Matter. *The things we cannot see appear to be legion...

David A. Smith

Sounds good. *So what is the new all-inclusivemassof ouruniverse?

* ~ BG

The WMAP data give the most precise values for the density of ordinary
[baryonic] matter made of protons and neutrons: 0.4 yoctograms per cubic
meter, and for the total of dark and baryonic matter: 2.5 yoctograms per
cubic meter. These correspond to omega_b = 0.0224 +/- 0.0009 and omega_m
= 0.135 +/- 0.009.

Thanks, however that's not very much mass unless it excludes black and
white holes of matter/antimatter or them Plancks as minimal wavelength
photons, whereas by some accounts, such Plancks as quantum particles
are supposedly massive enough to be quantum black holes, as
considerably more dense than any electron or positron.

So, how far off is the 1.6e60 kg and 1e84 atom mark for that estimate
or swag representing the mass of our universe?

~ BG