Hagar's new hog

Old January 13th 16, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Hagar's new hog

When Hagar talks about "trickin' out the hog," we're not certain whether
he's found new clients for his sister, Chlamydia, or acquired a new bike for
his annual trek to Sturgis. In this case it's about the bike. All that's
left to do is install the plastic streamers on the handlebars.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old January 13th 16, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar's new hog - The Video

Notroll2016 wrote:
When Hagar talks about "trickin' out the hog," we're not certain whether
he's found new clients for his sister, Chlamydia, or acquired a new
bike for his annual trek to Sturgis. In this case it's about the bike.
All that's left to do is install the plastic streamers on the
handlebars.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The Video,....Hagar in action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdO8kX6GNcw

Old January 13th 16, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2016 wrote:
When Hagar talks about "trickin' out the hog," we're not certain whether
he's found new clients for his sister, Chlamydia, or acquired a new
bike for his annual trek to Sturgis. In this case it's about the bike.
All that's left to do is install the plastic streamers on the
handlebars.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The Video,....Hagar in action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdO8kX6GNcw

**************
Which one is Hagar?

Old January 14th 16, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2016 wrote:
When Hagar talks about "trickin' out the hog," we're not certain
whether
he's found new clients for his sister, Chlamydia, or acquired a new
bike for his annual trek to Sturgis. In this case it's about the
bike.
All that's left to do is install the plastic streamers on the
handlebars.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

The Video,....Hagar in action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdO8kX6GNcw

**************
Which one is Hagar?

*** This is how you treat your mother ???

Old January 14th 16, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

When Hagar talks about "trickin' out the hog," we're not certain
whether
he's found new clients for his sister, Chlamydia, or acquired a new
bike for
his annual trek to Sturgis. In this case it's about the bike. All
that's
left to do is install the plastic streamers on the handlebars.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** I like this one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

.... it's so ... YOU !!!

Where's Hagar Notroll2015 Misc 1 October 7th 15 01:35 AM
Where is Hagar? NotTroll2Ol5 Misc 4 August 7th 15 01:53 AM
Hagar's new job Notroll2015 Misc 1 February 17th 15 10:08 PM
Hagar's in jail again. notroll2015 Misc 2 December 4th 14 01:43 PM