A Self-Portrait ...

Old January 6th 16, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default A Self-Portrait ...

.... of out delusional Liberal Loons:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old January 6th 16, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

.... of out delusional Liberal Loons:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

**********************
The joke here, Hags, is that everyone of those people is smarter than you,
richer than you and better looking than you. Really, can you name one
person who has ever said, "Gee, I wish I could be like Hagar?" I didn't
think so.

Old January 7th 16, 01:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

.... of out delusional Liberal Loons:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

**********************
The joke here, Hags, is that everyone of those people is smarter than
you,
richer than you and better looking than you. Really, can you name one
person who has ever said, "Gee, I wish I could be like Hagar?" I
didn't
think so.

*** You are probably correct, Troll.
But none of them is a cave dwelling moron like you, either ...

Old January 7th 16, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 5:45:25 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
... of out delusional Liberal Loons:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

that has been pn G+ forums for a week or so

i honker someone can do a much more productive and scandalous collage.