Good news for my pal noTroll2016 ...

Old January 4th 16, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Good news for my pal noTroll2016 ...

And you were so worried about my Sewage Lagoon drying
up and blowing away, leaving behind nothing but those brown
and shriveled noTolls with bits of paper stuck to them.
Well, there's good news, Trollster:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...ught/78256992/

Of course there are always chances of floods and mud
slides but a good Sewage Lagoon slide would only
enhance San Francisco, since California's finest turds
already reside there, such as Nancy and Diane, et al.

Old January 4th 16, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

And you were so worried about my Sewage Lagoon drying
up and blowing away, leaving behind nothing but those brown
and shriveled noTolls with bits of paper stuck to them.
Well, there's good news, Trollster:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...ught/78256992/

Of course there are always chances of floods and mud
slides but a good Sewage Lagoon slide would only
enhance San Francisco, since California's finest turds
already reside there, such as Nancy and Diane, et al.

So I guess you've been doing a praise Jesus happy dance since you found out
that aluminum single-wides float on both **** and water. Enjoy your trip.