Happy New Year 2016

Old December 31st 15, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Happy New Year 2016

Rocky: 9/11 was a terrorist attack, you poor, clueless moron.

Bast: Don't forget to shave your upper lip, you sweat-hog.

NoTroll: Change your redneck nym to "noTroll2016", you infantile oaf.

BeertBrain: Do us all a favor and try swimming to Hawaii.

HVAC: I hope you're having fun banging your 72 virgins.

AA: Try the dumpster at the Black Bear Café ... the food's delish ...

Hillary: If we needed a real woman to do the job, we'd vote for
Monica ... she did it once before, remember ...
Old January 1st 16, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .
Rocky: 9/11 was a terrorist attack, you poor, clueless moron.

Talking about "clueless moron" Happy New Year to you too you the clueless
moron who has never bothered to watch the CGIs that rammed the Twin Towers
in slow motion because real jets do not disappear as fast as they did.

Flight 93 Crash Sight -Hole was already there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPSd8-P9EnE

911: We Did Not See A Plane - Raw Eyewitness Testimonies
- No Plane Witnesses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdOzGX56Dc

9/11: 16 CGIs which fooled the world
http://www.911closeup.com/nico/CGI/CGI_aprilfools.html

Theory of Ghostplane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXmgF2yAEc

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
( Indexed to start at MISSING WING )
https://youtu.be/p1D1C94eE8U?t=56m55s

Rocky

ISS and the year 2016... David Spain Policy 2 May 31st 09 12:38 AM
Happy New Year Andy G UK Astronomy 1 January 2nd 09 09:37 AM
A happy new year... Double-A Misc 16 January 3rd 05 10:37 AM
Happy New Year! Jan Owen Amateur Astronomy 27 January 3rd 04 10:03 AM
Happy New Year to all Jon Young History 0 December 30th 03 02:28 AM