Spaces: Logic and illogic in SRT / GRT.

Old April 12th 10, 05:54 PM posted to sci.astro
socratus[_2_]

Default Spaces: Logic and illogic in SRT / GRT.

Spaces: Logic and illogic in SRT / GRT.

In SRT 4D is: ds^2 = dt^2 - dx^2 - dy^2 - d^z^2.
What is 4D in the Nature ?
When 4D curved we have new D.
What is new D in the Nature ?

One comment:
Your English is not clear to me.
In both special relativity theory, and general relativity,
there are four dimensions. We use the symbols x, y, z, and t.
When these four dimensions are curved, we still have four
dimensions, we do NOT have a new dimension
/ Morningf /
==============.

I try to understand situation. Am I mistaken?
1.
In SRT 4D is: ds^2 = dt^2 - dx^2 - dy^2 - d^z^2.
What is 4D in the Nature ? Nobody knows.
2.
But if we put mass in 4D - then 4D will curved.

Question: Will all continuum 4D be curved or
only small, local part of it ?
3.
What experiment says?
The experiment says: near a big concentration of mass
( like our Sun ) the space is curved.

But in the beginning we decided to put the mass in 4D.
And a bit later we forgot this decision and
started to say, we don’t know that the 4D in the Nature.
So, in my opinion our Sun must be in 4D .
4.
But what is 4D in the Universe ?
4D is Space between billion and billion stars and galactic.
The whole mass of these billion and billion stars and
galactic are very few. They cannot produce effect of Gravity
in the whole Universe. They can produce effect of Gravity
only in the small, local part of the whole Universe.
4D is the Vacuum (spacetime).
Vacuum is some kind of Energy space in the condition T=0K.

And when 4D (spacetime) curved we will have a new small,
local D (space and time).
New D in the Universe is some star ( like our Sun ),
or some planet (like our Earth ).
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik. Socratus.