Google To Go Nuclear!

Old April 1st 10, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

Default Google To Go Nuclear!

Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

Double-A

Old April 1st 10, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Uncle Al

Double-A wrote:

Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

"whom can you trust?"

Smoke and mirrors! Said company actually pursues pionic isomer
separation. On 01 April 2010 gmail suffered a complete vowel outage,
presumably from Chinese hackers. One can readly see how access to
pionic warheads approaching a megaHartree would restore hegemonic
parity to the forces of good and light.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Old April 2nd 10, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

Double-A

You forgot the date: first of April.....
Old April 2nd 10, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 1, 12:05*pm, Double-A wrote:
Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

Double-A

Considering their global energy drain of 7.5 GW, their going nuclear
is perhaps their only viable option. The future cost of hydrocarbon
derived energy is about to go LEO.

Can you afford to pay $1/kwhr?

~ BG
Old April 2nd 10, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

On Apr 1, 4:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Apr 1, 12:05*pm, Double-A wrote:

Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

Double-A

Considering their global energy drain of 7.5 GW, their going nuclear
is perhaps their only viable option. *The future cost of hydrocarbon
derived energy is about to go LEO.

Can you afford to pay $1/kwhr?

*~ BG

Isn't Bert already paying that?

Double-A

Old April 2nd 10, 06:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Odysseus[_1_]

In article ,
Uncle Al wrote:

Double-A wrote:

Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

"whom can you trust?"

How about NASA:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100401.html

--
Odysseus
Old April 3rd 10, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 1, 4:54*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Apr 1, 4:57*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Apr 1, 12:05*pm, Double-A wrote:

Exclusive: Google To Go Nuclear!

"Google has acquired a company that has created a new process for
highly efficient isotope separation, we’ve confirmed from multiple
sources. The primary use of this technology, say experts we’ve spoken
with, is uranium enrichment."

http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/31/exc...to-go-nuclear/

If you can't trust Goolgle with nukes, who can you trust?

Double-A

Considering their global energy drain of 7.5 GW, their going nuclear
is perhaps their only viable option. *The future cost of hydrocarbon
derived energy is about to go LEO.

Can you afford to pay $1/kwhr?

*~ BG

Isn't Bert already paying that?

Double-A

I think he pays roughly a forth that much. Problem is, his old/
outdated HVAC sucks energy, and his home isn't well enough insulated,
plus keeping all that beer cold could be costing $30/month, because
you also have to AC in order to get rid of that appliance heat.

~ BG
Old April 3rd 10, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

On Apr 2, 10:05*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Apr 1, 4:54*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Drinking beer cold? That must be a custom of the moneyed middle
class. I am feeling lucky these days if I can drink beer at any
temperature!

Double-A

Old April 4th 10, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 1, 4:54*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Home brew everything. How hard could that be?