How does E=mc2 fit together with dark energy and dark matter?

Old March 6th 07, 08:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default How does E=mc2 fit together with dark energy and dark matter?

nightbat wrote

It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling.

See:
http://u.no.net/1p

All advanced field theoretical scientists and researchers have is
working applied theories to help guide them and quantum invisible based
good and shaky ones. Like Officer Oc states by the abundant physical
predictable gravitational effects do researchers guide themselves always
hoping their vision into the invisible improves while taking advantage
of those applied residual effects. X-Ray and infrared observation
technology tools have greatly aided in the search for inner universe
workings understandings, but still the bigger picture is in the hands
and minds of the deeper thinking theoretical deducing model makers and
scientific researchers.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 6th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Mar 5, 11:13 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

(Posted text by "Dr. Knowledge" in the Boston Globe)

There's this really cute exerpt from the text:

Of course, this is all based on theory, so it's quite possible that there are other explanations that we haven't thought of yet!

....Or explanations we institutionally deny and refuse to look at even
though they are glaringly obvious and self-evident.
oc

Old March 6th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"oldcoot" wrote:

Of course, this is all based on theory, so it's quite possible that there
are other explanations that we haven't thought of yet!

...Or explanations we institutionally deny and refuse to look at even
though they are glaringly obvious and self-evident.

No - because YOUR explanation is absolute nonsense with unphysical
singularities all over the place. Stop acting the martyr and get back to hoping
your imaginary alien girlfriend arrives soon.

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 13th 07, 12:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Correct Officer Oc, that is very true yet the mainstream for
the most part prefers living in denial and none first cause explored
expanded model understandings. We can thread a needle with perfect
physical eyesight but the back is on the clock so we're blinded to full
physical spectrum. The laws of physics however extend to both the macro
and micro space reality, it takes daring imagination to apply those
extensions.

Thank you for your always valuable insight into deep field theory
dynamics.

He has no insights, only painfully pathetic "theories" that can't
withstand a
simple little prodding.

Well, not any of the pathetic prodding *you've*
come up with anyway. Why don't you _really_
challenge the idea, Phineas. If you truly don't
think that flowing space constantly enters the
atmosphere and causes gravity, then prove it
wrong...

Go jump off a building!

happy days and...
starry starry nights

--
A secret of the Universe,
So please don't breathe a word of this,

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old March 13th 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Painius, Gay-Duckie is a Limey and is therefore too stupid to find his way
to the roof of any building in Limeyland.

HJ

Old March 13th 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Well hey, Honest!... wondered where you'd gone.

And here i thought the Gay-Duckie had come off
quite well as an inept chimney sweep. Ah, heck.
At least now we know why 'e's so near 'n dear to
Art Dicko's Deck! ;-)

happy days and...
starry starry nights

Old March 13th 07, 05:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default GayDuckieBoi is a stupid Limey!!

"Painius" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Just involved in some home improvement projects for the last three weeks.

Taking my time and doing them right. Retirement is great!!

I see the Gay tag-teamers (Pedo Deco and Deco-Duck) have been after you in
my absence. Sorry!

Keep the "Positive Attitude"!!!!

HJ

Old March 13th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Hey John

My blushing bride of 46 years is a lovely transplanted English lass.
Although no doubt there are some stupid limeys, she definitely ain't
one of 'em. There are stupids of every ethnicity, but ya can't broad
brush any one ethnicity categorically as Stoopid jus' because of its
ethnicity. So there. (-:

oc

Old March 13th 07, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

Well, not any of the pathetic prodding *you've*
come up with anyway. Why don't you _really_
challenge the idea, Phineas. If you truly don't
think that flowing space constantly enters the
atmosphere and causes gravity, then prove it
wrong...

Go jump off a building!

Poor lame. You're ideas have been debunked years ago - Google Le Sage

Old March 13th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"oldcoot" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey John

My blushing bride of 46 years is a lovely transplanted English lass.
Although no doubt there are some stupid limeys, she definitely ain't
one of 'em. There are stupids of every ethnicity, but ya can't broad
brush any one ethnicity categorically as Stoopid jus' because of its
ethnicity. So there. (-:

oc

Aaaaaaaa.......you got me........

lays down and plays dead