Join my group

Old February 16th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
LC[_2_]

Default Join my group

but why don't you all express your thoughts
on your desires regarding ass worship in my
new froup?. I for one, am totally obssessed with girls and boys
farting and pooping,even to the extent of inhaling their farts.Have
never done it but its always on my mind.

We can start a debate.

Join my group!!

alt.support.fart-acceptance

Old February 16th 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
LC

Default [email protected] forgery forwarded to [email protected]

AOLoser and schizophrenic "bobandcarole" ,
forging as "LC" wrote in message
oups.com...

Whacha afraid of?

snip insanity

Please excuse the troll "bobandcarole" , as he
has a real problem dealing with the humiliation he's been recieving.

Headers off to

From: "LC"
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Join my group
Date: 16 Feb 2007 13:26:49 -0800

From: "bobandcarole"
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: "bobandcarole"

Date: 15 Feb 2007 19:28:10 -0800

Old March 12th 07, 06:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I ASSume you've never smelled your own farts then?

Saul Levy

On 16 Feb 2007 13:26:49 -0800, "LC" wrote:

but why don't you all express your thoughts
on your desires regarding ass worship in my
new froup?. I for one, am totally obssessed with girls and boys
farting and pooping,even to the extent of inhaling their farts.Have
never done it but its always on my mind.

We can start a debate.

Join my group!!

alt.support.fart-acceptance

invitation to join Sky Scanners yahoo group matthew UK Astronomy 0 October 8th 05 01:50 AM
invitation to join Sky Scanners yahoo group matthew Misc 0 October 8th 05 01:42 AM
Join my BOINC Group! mod_clocker SETI 0 October 6th 04 05:49 PM
Join this group Hoang Ho Astronomy Misc 4 December 12th 03 06:20 AM
new Uk yahoo group, for everyone, PLEASE JOIN Stuart Turrell UK Astronomy 0 November 15th 03 04:04 PM