The Aliens Have Done Come and Gone

Old August 9th 18, 02:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Aliens Have Done Come and Gone

They did not like what they saw. Politicians at each others' throats instead of

governing. Murder/suicide in schools. Manufacturers deceiving the public over

merchandise. Lawyers robbing the medical system. Street gangs and burglars on

every corner.

....and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on...
Old August 9th 18, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 6:44:55 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They did not like what they saw. Politicians at each others' throats instead of

governing. Murder/suicide in schools. Manufacturers deceiving the public over

merchandise. Lawyers robbing the medical system. Street gangs and burglars on

every corner. We are the aliens.We landed 4.5

...and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on...

We vame 4.6 milliom years ago.We came in 3 different types.Black Yellow and white Berty

Here be aliens or so some say -- maybe WA0CKY Astro Pictures 3 October 20th 15 10:10 PM
Aliens among us [email protected] Misc 91 April 16th 14 01:51 AM
Looking For Aliens HVAC[_2_] Misc 12 July 3rd 10 01:21 PM
What if (on Aliens) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 21 August 17th 09 09:39 PM
Aliens G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 1 July 8th 05 07:53 PM