West coast weather forecast

Old January 26th 15, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default West coast weather forecast

On Monday, January 5, 2015 at 11:29:48 PM UTC-8, (+_+) wrote:
In article
"M.I.Wakefield" wrote:

"EricÅ*" wrote in message
t...

Heavy cloud & continual rain until Comet Lovejoy is no longer visible....

Well, it's not naked-eye visible. I saw a fuzzy blob to the right of Orion,
that might have been it, using binoculars, but since the wind-chill is
nearing -20, and there's a full moon, there will be no further attempted
observations from me.

wuss

am sure microbes can live in car tail pipes. In gas tank.In radiator,and oil.Oooops left out battery.TreBert
Old January 26th 15, 01:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Here comes the RAIN LA, and I have to take the buss to the doctors and walk in the rain a few miles, cannot fix my car, have no idea ( nor my mechanic) of the problem, only guesses and these are quite expensive and time consuming.

Otherwise, santa anna winds uprooting stuff on the streets and warm monsoon like weather, very moisture like.
Old January 26th 15, 12:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/25/2015 7:03 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

am sure microbes can live in car tail pipes. In gas tank.In radiator,and oil.Oooops left out battery.TreBert

Bert likes having a few microbes shoved up his tailpipe.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!