slowing light to a crawl

Old January 24th 15, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default slowing light to a crawl

I say a show that said scientists have slowed the photons of light to
a near stop when cooled to near 0k does anyone know if this is true?
Old January 24th 15, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:37:03 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

YOU AIN'T CHARLY AND YOU'RE ANOTHER TROLL!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:32:28 -0800, je suis charly
wrote:

In article , wrote:

I say a show that said scientists have slowed the photons of light to
a near stop when cooled to near 0k does anyone know if this is true?

Troll.

actually that is a loser named gordon that is a theist nutjob..... He
seems to thing he is a scientist for christ or something...
Old January 24th 15, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10:19:10 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I say a show that said scientists have slowed the photons of light to
a near stop when cooled to near 0k does anyone know if this is true?

Photons never change speed,nor do they bounce. TreBert