A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

What if(on direction of anti-matter)

Old January 14th 15, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default What if(on direction of anti-matter)

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 10:29:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

To sum this post up."Its a good thing from the start that I was seperated from Treb(him too). What if Andromiter galaxy is made of anti-matter. We best have GOP Mafia NASA check it out. Ooops I forgot they can only tell if stuff is wet. Sorry TreBert
Old January 15th 15, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 2:03:37 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Anti-matter + Anti-energy do not merge with one another because they are in continual motion going in the opposite direction.Like two opposite charges. I will add this into my "Concave & Convex" theory. My virtual friend AA gave me fuel for this What If TreBert

To sum this post up."Its a good thing from the start that I was seperated from Treb(him too). What if Andromiter galaxy is made of anti-matter. We best have GOP Mafia NASA check it out. Ooops I forgot they can only tell if stuff is wet. Sorry TreBert

They say that when Andromeda crashes into the Milky Way that little will happen. But if Andromeda is anti-matter (it's got to be hiding someplace!), well then, let the fireworks begin!

"Andromiter"? Sounds like you picked up a hillbilly accent driving through the Appellations, Bert!

Double-A

Old January 15th 15, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA Worse I talk with Boston accent . Stars in both galaxies spaced out. Still mutual gravity will help bring them together. Star clusters could be hit the hardest. Black Holes,neutron stars,and all that space dust. Andromeda being so big adds to the problem. I"m sure it will change spiral to circular.That's a given TreBert
Old January 16th 15, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 8:06:26 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Worse I talk with Boston accent . Stars in both galaxies spaced out. Still mutual gravity will help bring them together. Star clusters could be hit the hardest. Black Holes,neutron stars,and all that space dust. Andromeda being so big adds to the problem. I"m sure it will change spiral to circular.That's a given TreBert

Likely the consolidate galaxy will be spherical.

Double-A

Old January 17th 15, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA You would think merging of galaxies would be the way to go,but reality is they are separating Go figure TreBert
Old January 23rd 15, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA Reality is if space can move galaxies apart why not matter and anti-matter?? That is why I came up with my Time Lapse Theory. It fits well from the first trillionth of a second at BB. Matter and Anti-matter created my universe and Treb universe,and sees to it they are seperated by ¨SPACE TIME" TreBert
Old January 23rd 15, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 9:50:22 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Reality is if space can move galaxies apart why not matter and anti-matter?? That is why I came up with my Time Lapse Theory. It fits well from the first trillionth of a second at BB. Matter and Anti-matter created my universe and Treb universe,and sees to it they are seperated by ¨SPACE TIME" TreBert

I like the idea that they repel each other. Anti-gravity!

Double-A

Old January 23rd 15, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA It fits. TreBert
Old January 24th 15, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

AA Reality is mother nature uses SPACE TIME in ways that are amazing. TreBert
Old January 24th 15, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 4:25:40 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 1/23/2015 4:51 PM, Double-A wrote:

I like the idea that they repel each other. Anti-gravity!

Of course. All kooks love anti-gravity. It's one of the reasons they
will not accept the fact that gravity is merely space reacting to the
presence of a mass. They concoct all sorts of bizarre 'theories' to try
and double talk their way around this fact. I have even heard of kooks
say that ether is the cause of gravity using 'etherons'.

The fact that there is zero evidence for this doesn't slow them down.

http://www.iipopescu.com/ether_and_etherons.html

Double-A