detailed fever after bargaining

Old August 15th 07, 02:22 AM posted to soc.women.lesbian-and-bi,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default detailed fever after bargaining

me to implement it.

And I generated two FBI cases.

[
Think of what could happen should the FBI get its implementation of
the CALEA bill. They could go nuts, and say "see, that proves we need
to monitor thousands of phone calls simultaneously".

And into the abyss we go.

There would be no place to hide from the government,
even for lawful peaceful political protest.

Domestic ECHELON must be physically disabled.
]

There's more.

************************************************** ****************************

I Can See What You Are Thinking
- --- --- ---- --- --- --------

In the complaint, I breathlessly described being able to see more than just
dry security incidents. The point was germane to my analysis that one of the
reasons the corrupt member of Salomon's Internal Audit department could
seemingly not be punished by anyone was that his job as financial traffic
analysis person made him privy to the most damaging unreported SEC violations
that anyone at Salomon would know about.

If you spot criminal behavior, it is a very personal thing to the employee.

********** begin excerpt from 'Corruption at Salomon Brothers' **********

: I could see not only regular security incidents, but also who was queer,
: what your medical ailments are, whether you were looking for another job,
: where you lived, who you screwed, what you did on your off hours...