Gravity vs. Inertia Force was What if

Old June 22nd 03, 02:53 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Gravity vs. Inertia Force was What if

Hi oc It seems a proton is not a blackhole and the reason is it is not
heavy enough. Now it is made up of three particles called quarks,and the
strong force particle called the gluon. Read in Hawking
book "The universe in a nut Shell" There could be a blackhole in the
micro realm having a size less than half a Planck length that weighs a
billion tons. That fits well with my thinking,and I'm sure this sub-
microscopic black hole exists. I believe this size blackhole exists in
the fabric of space,and could be the greatest part of the missing
gravity (93% missing) of all galaxies. Bert

Old June 22nd 03, 04:44 PM
Bill Sheppard

It seems a proton is not a blackhole and
the reason is it is not heavy enough.

Notice the qualifier "referanced _to the lower cosmos_". In 'our'
cosmos, the proton is merely a proton. But in the lower cosmos where
every atom is a complete universe within itself, the central proton is
the Primal Particle of that universe just as *our* PP is of our universe
(under the CBB model, that is).

Now it is made up of three particles called quarks,and the strong

force particle called the gluon. =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0

Well, in accelerator collisions you certainly get numerous artifacts
that decay almost instantaneously in 'our' spacetime. They're
predictable and repeatable, indicating they arise from underlying
symmetries within the nucleus. But they have no independant existance
outside the nucleus. Yet they are assigned colorful names *as if* they
were real, stand-alone particles. In Wolter's view they are
'condensates' bearing the signature of symmetries below the proton's EH.
Even the 'Top Quark' would be the microcosmic equivalent of the
Singularity at the core of *our* Primal Particle.
Under Wolter's model, only four fundamental particles
have independant existance in 'our' spacetime: the proton, neutron,
neutrino and electron PLUS the short-lived muon released in cosmic-ray
collisions.

oc

Old June 22nd 03, 06:50 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc I hate saying in my (iffy posts)" that I read it" I want these
post to be interesting,and close to the mysteries of nature,but staying
for the most part in the realm of good science.(not much science
fiction) This is in a book. A blackhole the size of an atom would have
the mass of a mountain. For an atom size black hole to form 10^36 atoms
must be squeezed into the dimensions of one. oc that is one hell of a
lot of atoms,but let me say I dought that a proton is a blackhole,I'm
not saying it is impossible not to be. Bert