China mission launches to far side of Moon

Old December 8th 18, 09:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default China mission launches to far side of Moon

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?
Old December 8th 18, 05:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
lal_truckee

On 12/8/18 12:15 AM, Star Dust wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?

The painted back-drop.
YASID: story name and author.
Old December 9th 18, 10:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Saturday, 8 December 2018 03:15:57 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?

Why would they go? There's no money there.
Old December 10th 18, 07:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 1:26:42 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
On Saturday, 8 December 2018 03:15:57 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?

Why would they go? There's no money there.

What i read, Chines want to build radio telescope on the far side of the Moon, because body of the moon blocks out any noise from earth!
Old December 12th 18, 04:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Monday, 10 December 2018 01:55:31 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 1:26:42 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
On Saturday, 8 December 2018 03:15:57 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?

Why would they go? There's no money there.

What i read, Chines want to build radio telescope on the far side of the Moon, because body of the moon blocks out any noise from earth!

I guess good thing for them they were able to steal enough technology for this.
Old December 12th 18, 05:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 7:50:12 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
On Monday, 10 December 2018 01:55:31 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 1:26:42 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
On Saturday, 8 December 2018 03:15:57 UTC-5, StarDust wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668

So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?

Why would they go? There's no money there.

What i read, Chines want to build radio telescope on the far side of the Moon, because body of the moon blocks out any noise from earth!

I guess good thing for them they were able to steal enough technology for this.

Outsourced by NASA!
Like the Syrian war to Russia! LOL!