life-on-mars-might-exist-under-the-surface/

Old October 23rd 18, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default life-on-mars-might-exist-under-the-surface/

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 1:56:27 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Life on Mars might exist -- under the surface
/news/life-on-mars-might-exist-under-the-surface/

Of course, everybody in the 'scientific community' already knows that according to NASA, every
planet in the universe has an ocean beneath the surface....

aside from that..

Of course Mars has an ocean beneath the surface

(every planet in the universe has an ocean beneath the surface...)

but, let 'me' explain to you Why an ocean and life
exist beneath the surface of Mars...

All planets in the universe surface color is Red (except of course for Earth which is Blue).

The primary color are Red, Blue and Green.

That means simply..

since the surface color of Mars is Red, and

(every planet in the universe has an ocean beneath the surface... color Blue)

then between the Red and Blue is Green.

In other words, you dig beneath the Red suface of the planet Mars and
you will the Blue ocean and the Green grass of home.

In other words, ...

Life on Earth exist on top of the surface, and

life on Mars exist under the surface.

I don't know how to make it simplier that you can understand...

Earth is inside out.

Does that help, or do I gotta draw you a picture?

You already did. Now put it in simple textbook form so we may teach our five

year olds. Which most of us are.
Old October 23rd 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 2:35:59 PM UTC-6, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

so that is where all the missing water is hiding, eh?