Life on Mars

Old September 22nd 18, 10:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Life on Mars

Mark Earnest wrote on 22/09/2018 3:11 AM:
On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:29:05 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 16/05/2018 8:43 PM:
On Mars everyone is a plant because of all the CO2. They have three
eyes: a red one a green one and a blue one. The blue one is for
seeing invisible.

How does one "see" the invisible??

Use correct English please.

Yes, if *YOU* were to use correct English, then, maybe we would
understand what you are trying to communicate!!

One does not "see" the invisible but rather one

simply sees it.

"One does not see the invisible" but "one simply sees it"!!

If one does not see the invisible, how does one see it, simply or
otherwise??

Martians can anyway. They see creatures which are naturally--

or only in some cases are--invisible, as clear as they can see you or me.

???

--
Daniel
Old September 22nd 18, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 4:34:13 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 22/09/2018 3:11 AM:
On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:29:05 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 16/05/2018 8:43 PM:
On Mars everyone is a plant because of all the CO2. They have three
eyes: a red one a green one and a blue one. The blue one is for
seeing invisible.

How does one "see" the invisible??

Use correct English please.

Yes, if *YOU* were to use correct English, then, maybe we would
understand what you are trying to communicate!!

When I say use correct English I do not mean the way everyone speaks it, I mean the way it is supposed to be spoken.

One does not "see" the invisible but rather one

simply sees it.

"One does not see the invisible" but "one simply sees it"!!

If one does not see the invisible, how does one see it, simply or
otherwise??

Some have the ability to see the invisible. They have special eyesight.

Martians can anyway. They see creatures which are naturally--

or only in some cases are--invisible, as clear as they can see you or me.

???

It is a strange universe, stranger than you might think. But it is also an orderly one.

Old September 23rd 18, 10:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 23/09/2018 3:23 AM:
On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 4:34:13 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 22/09/2018 3:11 AM:
On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 12:29:05 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 16/05/2018 8:43 PM:
On Mars everyone is a plant because of all the CO2. They have three
eyes: a red one a green one and a blue one. The blue one is for
seeing invisible.

How does one "see" the invisible??

Use correct English please.

Yes, if *YOU* were to use correct English, then, maybe we would
understand what you are trying to communicate!!

When I say use correct English I do not mean the way everyone speaks it, I mean the way it is supposed to be spoken.

Ah!! Well this mist make communication REAL easy!!

One does not "see" the invisible but rather one

simply sees it.

"One does not see the invisible" but "one simply sees it"!!

If one does not see the invisible, how does one see it, simply or
otherwise??

Some have the ability to see the invisible. They have special eyesight.

Being able to see the invisible!! Contradiction in terms, isn't it??

Old October 2nd 18, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:47:25 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

Microbes have the best order.Bert