Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

Old January 23rd 15, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-8, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
Up until there was just 4 minutes left in the game, 12 points down,
the Russell Wilson, Jermaine Kearse duo ( Seahawks, NFL )
had done ·nothing· but give the Packers 4 interceptions.

At that point, the odds·makers gave the Seahawks a one·in·thirty
chance of winning the game... yet win they did.
Russell Wilson, Jermaine Kearse finished off the Packers.

Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots.

Two years ago, Sherman ( Seahawks ) asked Brady ( Patriots ),
"U mad Bro ?"

Picture of me and van M&M rear sign should be in the Sunday Register(week from this Sunday) I will put in facebook with my running for mayor and barrel sailboat etc. Van has Calif. plates hope to get my drives license today. Mass license good for another month,but police told me not to wait,for at 87 they could give me a hard time.O ya TreBert
Old January 23rd 15, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:45:32 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 1/23/2015 12:02 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Picture of me and van M&M rear sign should be in the Sunday Register(week from this Sunday) I will put in facebook with my running for mayor and barrel sailboat etc. Van has Calif. plates hope to get my drives license today. Mass license good for another month,but police told me not to wait,for at 87 they could give me a hard time.O ya TreBert

Translation:
Where the **** is Bert gonna go when they take away his license?

Just keep on driving.

An old guy I used to buy my gas from, and who also was one of the founders of the Posse Comitatis Party, refused to get a license on the ground that the government had no right to require a license for you to drive. He also had a big billboard near his business accusing the county commissioners of being traitors! After being cited several times for driving without a license, a local judge just threw up his hands and said he could punish him further, but what would be the use?

Double-A

Old January 24th 15, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Double·A might have a ciminal record.

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 6:16:35 AM UTC-8, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
HVAC asks:
Where will Bert come up with
1st month's rent plus security deposit?

To move in, my tenants pay first month's rent,
last month's rent ( of a 12 month lease ),
a "one time move in fee", and a security deposit.

If one has a criminal record, he's rejected, usually.

Double·A might have a ciminal record;
he won't tell us about it, of course.

Bert is copying Double·A;
so he'll move into a motel, eventually, I expect.

Every homeless person I've ever met spends 10+ times what I do;
yet, still, they beg me for money, drugs, "sex" and shelter.
Basically, they need ·much· more than I do, ·much· more.

Why do you suggest publicly that I have a criminal record when you have no evidence of that. Fact is I have none. The reason landlord won't rent to me is 1) my income does't exceed their minimum income limits (rents are at historic highs!), 2) bad credit from past unpaid debts (mostly credit cards), 3) a property debt to my last landlord which I have resisted paying because I feel the last minute fees they added on were unfair and excessive, and 4) I don't have any current established lines of credit. Money in the bank I have.

Double-A

Old January 27th 15, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 1:19:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

And another thing, almost every landlord nowadays wants to charge an application or screening fee. If I paid those fees to all of them just for applying, with the expectations that I will more than likely be turned down just for my low credit score, I might go broke very fast! That leaves me pretty well shut out.

Double-A

Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 0 January 23rd 15 03:41 AM
Odds·makers can't pick a favorite, Seahawks vs. Patriots. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 0 January 21st 15 11:23 PM
Patriots HVAC[_2_] Misc 5 January 23rd 12 09:19 PM
Any scope makers out there? Mark H UK Astronomy 4 May 17th 04 07:19 PM