The word of the day; "Barbarian"

Old January 24th 15, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default The word of the day; "Barbarian"

Well I'm on graveyard duty I guess. Start the coffee.

Remember ye not, that, I told you these things?

Signs In The Heavens... The truth which shall set us free... No new
things under the sun , been going on and will continue until the return
of a Man as Moses... The Superman who shall care for all our problems!!!

http://youtu.be/4Pts9Ry8qfw

On 24/01/2015 0:36, Saul Levy wrote:
ALL YOU ARE IS A RABID, MURDERING RAGHEAD PIG!

YOU WILL NEVER KILL MILLIONS! YOU WON'T ADMIT THAT YOU'VE KILLED
EVEN ONE SINGLE INFIDEL, LYING PIG!

WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASSHOLE ABOUT YOUR ****ING PARADISE?

**** OFF!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:07:00 +0100, Warhol wrote:

Millions??? you are crazy... Right now I have more than 2 Billion on my
list to exterminate with my own hands... 2 billion shall I push into the
lake of fire. More then 2 billion will fail to listen to my warning
words, when I shall call up everybody, to surrender and pay ransom to my
holy house at the Zaouia in the Sarsar Mount of Olives.

Billions of braindead fools who will not believe simple words of
wisdom... Heaven is falling on your heads.

http://youtu.be/S-BoChcJVdI

Surely there will be no Paradise for you.

#I am a Barbarian.

On 13/01/2015 18:05, Saul Levy wrote:
http://themmindset.wordpress.com/201...ims-so-stupid/

THE PIG GIVES US AGAIN THE SAME OLD SONG AND DANCE! HE HAS NOTHING TO
BACK IT UP!

HE RELIES ON FAKE GODS (SAPPY PAPPY) TO DO WHAT OTHER INSANE RAGHEADS
CLAIM WILL HAPPEN! ALL IT IS IS: KILL, KILL, KILL!

SO NOTHING HAPPENS AGAIN!

A FEW ATTACKS OCCUR AND PEOPLE ARE KILLED! THE PIG WANTS MILLIONS
TO DIE! ONLY A FEW ARE KILLED AND MILLIONS HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM
THESE PSYCHOPATHS!

WE KNOW IT, BUT TERRORISTS LIKE THE PIG DON'T!

MEANWHILE NOTHING HAPPENS!

THE PIG IS A LYING FRAUD WITH A VERY STUPID LYING FAKE RELIGION WHICH
DOES NOT WORK!

HE SCARES NO ONE!

THE WEST IS WAKING UP SLOWLY AND WE WILL DO MORE KILLING OF THEM!

I WANT ANOTHER CRUSADE TO SLAUGHTER THESE ****ERS! THE LAST ONE
WORKED AND PUT THEM DOWN FOR MANY YEARS!

BTW PIGGY: ISRAEL IS STILL THERE, IMBECILE! YOUR GRAN'DA'DY IS
ANOTHER LYING FRAUD!

KILL ALL BARBARIANS, TERRORISTS, PIRATES AND THE PIG!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:58:51 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 1/12/2015 2:40 PM, Warhol wrote:

You will do nothing. You are impotent.

ha ha ha... we see when the second sun is here and Paris the capital
city of NWO perished...

God's Wrath through Film: Paris will be incinerated in a rain of Fire.
It's degenerate Frog-like charlies wiped out... the killshot.

http://youtu.be/GbaQD6eF_qc

Burn baby burn... It's a birthday present from my Gran'Da'Dy in heaven!
I've been asking for some doom after the harlot state is attacked and
destroyed by the seven headed beast.

I am currently reading a book called Caliphate. It pretty much lays out
the game plan of the islams. Good book so far.

Old January 24th 15, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:16:14 AM UTC-8, Warhol wrote:
[...]

I hear they are cracking down on terrorists in Belgium. Isn't that where you hang out? Best keep your head down!

Double-A

Old January 25th 15, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On 24/01/2015 21:37, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 9:16:14 AM UTC-8, Warhol wrote:
Well I'm on graveyard duty I guess. Start the coffee.

Remember ye not, that, I told you these things?

Signs In The Heavens... The truth which shall set us free... No new
things under the sun , been going on and will continue until the return
of a Man as Moses... The Superman who shall care for all our problems!!!

http://youtu.be/4Pts9Ry8qfw

I hear they are cracking down on terrorists in Belgium. Isn't that where you hang out? Best keep your head down!

Double-A

yes... they are persecuting and even killing the male children who they
claim are the terrorist, but are not!!!

Just as in the times of Noah or Moses... every time when a savior with a
heavenly star is announced, vermin start to kill kids... and we are
really talking about kids murder here; kids who were mislead and fooled
to fight a war which is not theirs. Lies sold by secret service of the
worst kind with a evil agenda against our children and me... its a long
story on which I will not spend alot of words... Males are killed and
girls are sold to Turks, Saudi and other dirt of this world, who
everybody is serving.

Right now that we are awaiting the cometh of the second Son and the wise
man who saw the star didn't return to see Herodes... they started with
the killing of children as prophesied in the new testament...

Now is fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Jeremiah:

“A voice was heard in Ramah,
weeping and loud lamentation,
Rachel weeping for her children;
she refused to be comforted, because they are no more.”

The Life of Warhol & The Fulfillment of Old Testament Prophecy.

Soldiers across millennia have had to take actions that violate basic
human morality, from Herod's slaughter of the innocents by soldiers in
the field today.

we face the terror of the coming week's, month's, year's readings, the
Massacre (or Slaughter) of the Innocents. While there are a number of
stories in the Bible that are difficult to read/hear, Herod's murdering
the innocent children of Bethlehem in his attempt to kill a potential
threat to his throne must be among the top.

Matthew records that Herod became distraught when he learned from the
Magi that an astrological sign had indicated the birth of a King
(2:1-8). When the Magi did not return to report the location of this
newborn King, Herod realized that he been tricked and "he was
infuriated, and he sent and killed the children in and around Bethlehem
who were 20 years old or under" (2:16). While scholars debate whether
this event is historical or not, it is certainly consistent with what we
learn today.

You know me... I always keep my head down, why I am here in a lost
corner of the net with a testimony... Herodes can't get me... but I will
get get the second beast at the Gog of Magog war... there he shall pay
for the blood of our children lost on their warfields and sacrificed for
their lies here or in Syria and Iraq...

Ezekiel 38:4
4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out,
with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a
great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.

Putting hooks, or a bit into the jaw of an animal is a way of making the
animal, such as a horse, move in the direction the rider desires:

James 3:3 - Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may
obey us, and we turn their whole body.

But before vengeance... I must remain in my place like a lion, for the
another war to take place, where the first beast defeats the Harlot and
when the sons of perdition known... then and then only the cometh of the
Star... WORMWOOD.

Then I will go after that second beast which you know not yet...

Ezekiel 38:1-3

1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying

2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the
prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog,
the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal."'

Ezekiel 28:25-26 - 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "When I have gathered the
house of Ber Eber from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and am
hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles, then they will dwell in
their own land which I gave to My servant Yacub. And they will dwell
safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes, they will dwell
securely, when I execute judgments on all those around them who despise
them. Then they shall know that I am the LORD their God."'

The Wise Man follow the star.

http://youtu.be/k8mjRxkMBkE

#I am a Barbarian
Old January 25th 15, 05:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

YOU are the problem......

.....AND your own worst enemy!!

Thats the real reason we see today what we see...

They want to murder someone who is prophesied in the holy books as the
Son of GOD... and they invent a tail of terrorist babies..

They are The Powers That WERE! TPTW.

They know there downfall is coming so they are planning how it will all
pan out.

BTW asshaul if its written in the bible, that means: it exist... So are
the facts while Wormwood is making its way to this low fallen world.

ALL OF US HAVE ENEMIES, no matter what outlook we have in life, since we
live in an Anticivilization where the bad guys rule and maintain control
over the good ones. They rule through initiatory force, threat of force,
coercion, fraud, deception, and intimidation. They are the blind leading
the blind.

The good, however, have a better chances of survival since the bad have
to contend with two enemies – the good and its own kind. Hardened
criminals by nature do not trust other criminals but they can and
sometimes do agree to temporary but very weak alliances against their
common enemy – the good guys!

The bad guys are always in a fighting stance, positioned against and
openly opposing the good guys while the other bad guys are behind
pretending to support them but actually scheming their overthrow and
elimination just like in politics, religions, media, academe, and even
businesses. Such is the dilemma of bad people. Their hypocrisy,
dishonesties, and laziness are the causes their own downfall!

MY GRAN'DA'DY PROMISES DESTRUCTION TO THESE, WHO DESTROY THE EARTH AND
KILL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS... WHO ARE DYING NOW DUE TO THEIR LAKE OF
KNOWLEDGE... : because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject your
children!!!

They TPTW are their own worst enemy!!

Wormwood, "Reeking" Havoc in your HOME Planet Soon!!

http://youtu.be/duST2l6c0sQ

Your only hope is with Warhol///

And Surrender is really the only Message of this messenger.

#I am a Barbarian.

On 25/01/2015 3:01, Saul Levy wrote:
YOU WANT TO KILL CHILDREN TOO, DON'T YOU PIGO?

YOU NEVER WILL!

WORMWOOD DOESN'T EXIST!

Saul Levy

Old January 25th 15, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Hah... I know the king of this land and I am considered as one of the
princes... so why should I fear any authority from my position... & I
have my Gran'Da'dy's angels, for my special protection... but you? who
does your protection, ashaul?

I feel like superman... nothing can ever happen to me and my Gran'Da'Dy
loves me.

Moses was hidden from the Pharaoh... I am hidden from Herodes eyes; the
evil king.

When Moses freed the slaves from Pharaoh, Moses collapsed the entire
Empire. These events were documented but not accredited correctly.

Egyptologists have suggested that the Old Kingdom ended painfully, with
economic, political, and cultural collapse of the country. The political
structure of the Old Kingdom was in disarray. There was famine, civil
disorder, and a high death rate. There were no more "slaves" to farm
agricultural produce, no more "slaves" to build Towers or monuments,
depression ensued and the Empire went into chaos without an army for
protection. Moses freed the slaves in the year 2017 BCE...

The unknown truth after the birth pains and plagues the empire ended in
less than a half hour, when Moses walked between two walls of Water...
the whole empire of the pharaoh became a big hole, a hole now know as
the Mediterranean sea... but longtimes called the Red sea because of the
blood of those unbelievers who didn't take heed to surrender warnings of
Moses.

http://youtu.be/tsHCrcmcwnI

#I am a Barbarian.

On 25/01/2015 18:53, Saul Levy wrote:
YOU ARE TOO ****ING INSANE TO LIVE, PIG!

I HOPE THE BELGIAN AUTHORITIES TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!

YOU ARE NOT JUST A PSYCOPATH, YOU ARE MUCH WORSE!

IS THERE A SUPERPSYCOPATH?

WHAT THE ****'S A LAKE OF KNOWLEDGE?

YOUR INSANITY IS SHOWING VERY MUCH NOW!

KILL ALL ****ING RAGHEAD IDIOTS: ALL THE PIRATES, TERRORISTS,
BARBARIANS AND DON'T EVER FORGET THE ****ING PIG!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 17:27:57 +0100, Warhol wrote:

[...]

[WORMWOOD, MY STINKIN' ASSHOLE!
DOESN'T EXIST, PIG!]

http://youtu.be/duST2l6c0sQ

[THEY MUST BE AS ****ING INSANE AS THE PIG!]

[...]