A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Angle Is Always Nil

Old January 23rd 15, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry
external usenet poster

Default The Angle Is Always Nil

What seems to be a recurring theme is that my right angle square mentality runs counter to the way supercomputers do things. Supercomputers say that there has to be an angle. Well, The Pentagon can monitor things but has no output which introduces the notion of what is register-able and what is both displayable and register-able. So supercomputers say that there is a grey Mandelbrot Set and a color Mandelbrot Set and when they both stop spinning simultaneously, there is an angle between the two... Well, I say that cyclops can float the grey and turns the angle to nil. Hollywood wants to witch the outcome and always says that Germany has good form... What does a deformed Germany look like, Hollywood? Somebody needs to investigate to determine if Germany deserves compensation for its trauma. It may be the case that if cuteness is being expelled from the system then The Star of David is characterized as a token of hostility and therefore no longer relevant. Puppets seem to imply that The Pentagon can be turned upside down but that doesn't squash the puppet infestation. Default networks can be in a continuous rebuild cycle but GPS can only be recoded by Aerospace and it seems untenable that Aerospace can be levered to code GPS against itself. It would sound cryptic for me to say that nothing can get high enough to reach Orville and Wilber Wright Museum but in terms of GPS codes, there may be some truth to that statement.
Old January 23rd 15, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default The Angle Is Always Nil

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 8:55:42 AM UTC-8, Kevin Barry wrote:
What seems to be a recurring theme is that my right angle square mentality runs counter to the way supercomputers do things. Supercomputers say that there has to be an angle. Well, The Pentagon can monitor things but has no output which introduces the notion of what is register-able and what is both displayable and register-able. So supercomputers say that there is a grey Mandelbrot Set and a color Mandelbrot Set and when they both stop spinning simultaneously, there is an angle between the two... Well, I say that cyclops can float the grey and turns the angle to nil. Hollywood wants to witch the outcome and always says that Germany has good form... What does a deformed Germany look like, Hollywood? Somebody needs to investigate to determine if Germany deserves compensation for its trauma. It may be the case that if cuteness is being expelled from the system then The Star of David is characterized as a token of hostility and therefore no longer relevant. Puppets seem to imply that The Pentagon can be turned upside down but that doesn't squash the puppet infestation. Default networks can be in a continuous rebuild cycle but GPS can only be recoded by Aerospace and it seems untenable that Aerospace can be levered to code GPS against itself. It would sound cryptic for me to say that nothing can get high enough to reach Orville and Wilber Wright Museum but in terms of GPS codes, there may be some truth to that statement.

Yes, the Mandelbrot Set! And beware those evil puppets!

Double-A