Formation of a Solar System???

Old February 3rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Formation of a Solar System???

So many unknowns. Reality is why did not everything in this nebular
cloud just fall into the Sun,after all it had 99% of the gravitational
force?/ Why did the solar system of heavy objects ring the Sun in rings
of mass density as they do"? Such as more iron in close orbiting
planets Lots of figuring needed Bert

Old February 3rd 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from. I'm looking a the horse neck nebular and can tell by
its shape that it is not spinning nor does the whole structure revolve.
You are a parrot and what you repeat sounds so true,and yet is only
sounds good,and answers nothing when you think deeply to what I posted..
That begs the question why did not every thing go into a nice round
orderly orbit. We know there was much chaos in the very early solar
system. We see its effects today Ducky Duck "think before you jump"
Iron in planets close to the Sun (Like Mercury) Yet Jupiter with its
large core + Neptune with its large core,and Saturn with its large core
all have this in common "NO iron" Ducky stay with the thinking
I'm conveying,and try to answer with some thinking that is yours.
Bert

Old February 4th 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from.

When the cloud fragement starts to collapse, any initial asphericity will
result in a small spin which becomes a larger spin as it contracts.

I'm looking a the horse neck nebular and can tell by
its shape that it is not spinning nor does the whole structure revolve.

Really?

You are a parrot and what you repeat sounds so true,and yet is only
sounds good,and answers nothing when you think deeply to what I posted..

No - I don't spout pathetic ascientific nonsense like you saucerheads.

That begs the question why did not every thing go into a nice round
orderly orbit. We know there was much chaos in the very early solar
system. We see its effects today

Sigh. Planetary formation would have cleaned up the spaces between the planets
reasonably quickly

? Ducky Duck "think before you jump"

There's original

Iron in planets close to the Sun (Like Mercury) Yet Jupiter with its
large core + Neptune with its large core,and Saturn with its large core
all have this in common "NO iron" Ducky stay with the thinking
I'm conveying,and try to answer with some thinking that is yours.
Bert

Easy peasy

Temperature differential - drived out and evaporated elements close in, hence
mostly terrestrial. The giant planets have a rocky core.

You're not thinking Bert, you churning out more scientific nonsense. **** off
back to alt.saucerhead

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 4th 07, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from.

http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/nineplan...ts/origin.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System#Formation

"As the nebula collapsed, conservation of angular momentum meant that it span
faster. As the material within the nebula condensed, the atoms within it began
to collide with increasing frequency, causing them to release energy as heat.
The centre, where most of the mass collected, became increasingly hotter than
the surrounding disc.[12] As the competing forces associated with gravity, gas
pressure, magnetic fields, and rotation acted on it, the contracting nebula
began to flatten into a spinning protoplanetary disk with a diameter of roughly
200 AU[12] and a hot, dense protostar at the center.[16][17]"

Learn science and keep of the beer.

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 4th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick Merrill

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from.

The angular momentum came from large masses hurtling towards a sun but
not directly at it (off center) and then they were captured by the sun's
gravitational pull.

http://seds.lpl.arizona.edu/nineplan...ts/origin.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_System#Formation

"As the nebula collapsed, conservation of angular momentum meant that it span
faster. As the material within the nebula condensed, the atoms within it began
to collide with increasing frequency, causing them to release energy as heat.
The centre, where most of the mass collected, became increasingly hotter than
the surrounding disc.[12] As the competing forces associated with gravity, gas
pressure, magnetic fields, and rotation acted on it, the contracting nebula
began to flatten into a spinning protoplanetary disk with a diameter of roughly
200 AU[12] and a hot, dense protostar at the center.[16][17]"

Learn science and keep of the beer.

Use spell checker.

Old February 4th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Rick Merrill wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from.

The angular momentum came from large masses hurtling towards a sun but
not directly at it (off center) and then they were captured by the sun's
gravitational pull.

More nonsense

[...]

Stop posting.

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 4th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick Merrill

Ploink!
(sp?)
Old February 4th 07, 11:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Feb 4, 12:51 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Daffy Duck Not answered at all. Where did the great spin for angular
motion come from.

It was always there. You might want to look up Noether's theorem.

I'm looking a the horse neck nebular and can tell by
its shape that it is not spinning nor does the whole structure revolve.

Nonsense. To determine something about its' motion you would have to
measure the velocity of different parts of the nebula by using the
doppler effect on spectra frrom different parts of the nebula. This
would give the component of velocity along the line between the nebula
and the Earth. I can tell you as a near certain fact without even
studying such data that the nebula will certainly have plenty of
angular momentum. AFAIK the horeshead part of the nebula is not in the
process of collapsing anyway but rather being eroded by the
ultraviolet radiation from Sigma Orionis. There is however plenty of
evidence of star formation in the main nebula frrom which the
horsehead is an outlying extension.

You are a parrot and what you repeat sounds so true,and yet is only
sounds good,and answers nothing when you think deeply to what I posted..

Sure it does.

That begs the question why did not every thing go into a nice round
orderly orbit. We know there was much chaos in the very early solar
system. We see its effects today

The planets push and pull on each other until they settle into orbits
that don't perturb each other too much. As it is the orbits are in no
way round or orderly. The earth itself undergoes all sorts secular
variation in its' orbit.

Ducky Duck "think before you jump"
Iron in planets close to the Sun (Like Mercury) Yet Jupiter with its
large core + Neptune with its large core,and Saturn with its large core
all have this in common "NO iron" Ducky stay with the thinking
I'm conveying,and try to answer with some thinking that is yours.
Bert

Jupiter certainly has much more Iron than the Earth, just less by
percentage and of course Jupiter's Iron is in its' core. The inner
planets lost the bulk of their volatile elements because they were
heated by the proto Sun. Jupiter was far enough out that it was able
to continue accumulating volatile material until its' mass was great
enough that it no longer mattered. This is basic stuff from the
kinetic theory of gases, which tells you how the mean speed of gas
molecules depends on temperature versus the escape velocity
determined by newtonian gravity theory.

Bill

Old February 4th 07, 12:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Formation of a Solar System??? Theory on Planets

Comets give me the clue that the heavy material (elements) to create
rock planets were not part of the nebular gases that created the Sun.
They came from another system,and were captured by the great gravity of
the Sun. Mercury's core also leads me to this theory. Oort cloud
fits this theory. My idea is the Moon is older than the Sun, Jupiter
core in older than the Sun. That heavy elements were created at the
same time as fusion about 12 billion years ago. My theory makes it
reality that Temple1 is twice as old as our Sun. That its oldest
crater is older than the Sun. Iron is also a clue to give life to this
theory. Well flame away none of this is in Google,so it can't be
true. Please don't throw back at me what Google is telling you. Think
about it and criticize my thoughts I know all the existing theories on
every thing. But they like mine are only theories. Bert