Stranded in space?!

Old October 2nd 05, 07:03 AM
Pat Flannery

Default Stranded in space?!

"So you want to return to Earth? Well, how much do you want to return to
Earth? Make us an offer.
Let us hope your friends in NASA see things our way, Comrade
McArthur....or maybe you shall not return, if you know what we mean..."
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/10/...eflights.shtml

Pat
Old October 2nd 05, 03:08 PM
This Amp Goes To Eleven

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
"So you want to return to Earth? Well, how much do you want to return to
Earth? Make us an offer.
Let us hope your friends in NASA see things our way, Comrade
McArthur....or maybe you shall not return, if you know what we mean..."
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/10/...eflights.shtml

Pat

Interesting scenario....it would be "rawwthuur unfortunate" if "technical
difficulties" prevented their return to Earth, wouldn't it?

Old October 4th 05, 07:13 PM
Ed Kyle

Pat Flannery wrote:
"So you want to return to Earth? Well, how much do you want to return to
Earth? Make us an offer.
Let us hope your friends in NASA see things our way, Comrade
McArthur....or maybe you shall not return, if you know what we mean..."
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/10/...eflights.shtml

Pat

Russian "media".

Here's the real story. He does, of course, have a ride
back.

"http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=18223"

- Ed Kyle

Old October 5th 05, 01:25 AM
Pat Flannery

Ed Kyle wrote:

Pat Flannery wrote:

"So you want to return to Earth? Well, how much do you want to return to
Earth? Make us an offer.
Let us hope your friends in NASA see things our way, Comrade
McArthur....or maybe you shall not return, if you know what we mean..."
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/10/...eflights.shtml

Pat

Russian "media".

Let's see...on the one hand I have the Russian media, and on the other I
have the NASA PAO....I don't know, first I want to check the Weekly
World News and see what they say the true story is. :-)

Here's the real story. He does, of course, have a ride
back.

They told that Nigerian guy on Mir he had a ride home also...and yet
last I heard he's still stuck up there while his flight pay piles up
here on Earth...luckily, I have been able to help in that matter, and
that flight pay shall soon be on the way to my bank account.
After they read some of my postings, his family instinctively knew that
I was exactly the person to turn to to settle this matter in a discreet
and mutually profitable manner.
This is but one of many times I have been indispensable in settling
tricky situations in African finance, and I don't think I'm guilty of
name dropping if I say that Mrs. Mobuto and her sons Johnson Nzanga and
Basher Kongola owe me a great deal...and I mean that in every sense of
the word. :-)

Pat