Mars has only Volcano Mountains

Old January 14th 08, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Mars has only Volcano Mountains

Mars has no flowing lava under its top crust. No plates like the Earth
has that can be crushed and left up and become mountains. At this
spacetime it is not much different than our moon. Should that meteor
have struck its surface and made a deep crater I predict no steam from
water would be detected. I think Mars being seen so barren I would
rather skip it and have man go to two of Jupiter Moons instead. What do
you guys think? Our Moon and Mars look like two sides to the same coin.
Dry fine sand mounds,and craters. With lots of scattered rocks every
where. The most interesting feature on Mars is its 15 mile high volcano
I like that Bert

Old January 14th 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff☠Relf

Default “ Life == Motion ”.

Venus is likely inhabited already; after all, it has an atmosphere.
Everyone thinks “ Life == Water ”, so they won't look into it.
“ Life == Motion ”.

Old January 15th 08, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
Venus is likely inhabited already; after all, it has an atmosphere.
Everyone thinks " Life == Water ", so they won't look into it.
" Life == Motion ".

And there could be lifeforms that enjoy the heat.

Lunar Volcano [email protected] Policy 4 November 11th 06 04:46 AM
In the mountains without a scope... Starboard Amateur Astronomy 26 April 14th 06 02:25 AM
Can a Mars volcano shoot Earth ??? [email protected] Astronomy Misc 5 December 1st 05 12:43 PM
What's up with those mountains on Iapetus? richard schumacher Science 7 January 7th 05 01:19 AM
Height of mountains on Earth vs Mars. Bill Duncan Misc 8 August 22nd 03 09:20 PM