A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Now is the Winter of Our Discontent



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old January 22nd 19, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Raining. Now 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SE at 6 mph. Humidity 87%. Temps back in the 50s expected by tomorrow.

Double-A



Ads
  #42  
Old January 22nd 19, 10:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,960
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:50:57 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Raining. Now 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SE at 6 mph. Humidity 87%. Temps back in the 50s expected by tomorrow.

Double-A

Sunny and cool.Park the van so it gets the early sun.Days are getting longer.I like that. Been sending out big boxes with gifts to my 3 great grand children US mail.I wonder if UPS is cheaper.US mail takes only two days.Costs about 25 bucks a box.Bert
  #43  
Old January 24th 19, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:29:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:50:57 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Raining. Now 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SE at 6 mph. Humidity 87%. Temps back in the 50s expected by tomorrow.

Double-A

Sunny and cool.Park the van so it gets the early sun.Days are getting longer.I like that. Been sending out big boxes with gifts to my 3 great grand children US mail.I wonder if UPS is cheaper.US mail takes only two days.Costs about 25 bucks a box.Bert



Have you noticed how the sunsets get later sooner than the sunrises get earlier? Referencing any table of sunrises and sunsets will verify that.

Here in Gresham it is a calm 50F and overcast, but dry. Wind NE at 4 mph. Humidity a Freudian 69%. Chance of precipitation 0%.

I was surprised to find all new Dell computers here in the library this morning, operating on Windows 10! Can't hold back progress.

A woman asked my if I had been homeless on January 23rd. She was taking a survey. I told here it was about 4 years too late to be asking me that question.

Double-A


  #44  
Old January 25th 19, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A

  #45  
Old January 25th 19, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,960
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A


73 here and the sun wakes my up each morning(no singing birds. Now is Mexicales best weather.TheGOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type No more pills will they let me take.Went into my pharmacy for my diabetes pills,and they asked $650 for 30. Went to my ins.provider,and was told I was not a member anymore(WOW) Saw my Dr and told her I need my pills to stay alive.She told me to find a lawyer.She said for 91 I was in good health.Told me not to see her for 6 months WOW I wonder when I have a lawyer he will get an offer he can't refuse. Not taking my heart pills gave me a dizzy spell yesterday,but I did not faint in 5 minutes I was OK.Today I'm feeling well and that is good.Bert
  #46  
Old January 26th 19, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,960
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 2:00:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:29:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:50:57 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Raining. Now 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SE at 6 mph. Humidity 87%. Temps back in the 50s expected by tomorrow.

Double-A

Sunny and cool.Park the van so it gets the early sun.Days are getting longer.I like that. Been sending out big boxes with gifts to my 3 great grand children US mail.I wonder if UPS is cheaper.US mail takes only two days.Costs about 25 bucks a box.Bert



Have you noticed how the sunsets get later sooner than the sunrises get earlier? Referencing any table of sunrises and sunsets will verify that.

Here in Gresham it is a calm 50F and overcast, but dry. Wind NE at 4 mph.. Humidity a Freudian 69%. Chance of precipitation 0%.

I was surprised to find all new Dell computers here in the library this morning, operating on Windows 10! Can't hold back progress.

A woman asked my if I had been homeless on January 23rd. She was taking a survey. I told here it was about 4 years too late to be asking me that question.

Double-A


I know I was living in Florida at the time.Mexicale has the most people with no roof.Disney here has the heart of a city sewer rat.They are getting a smelly dirty virus infected warehouse to house and kill 400 Its cheaper than Severn Trent water with a dash of TANG.Bert
  #47  
Old January 26th 19, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 2:24:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A


73 here and the sun wakes my up each morning(no singing birds. Now is Mexicales best weather.TheGOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type No more pills will they let me take.Went into my pharmacy for my diabetes pills,and they asked $650 for 30. Went to my ins.provider,and was told I was not a member anymore(WOW) Saw my Dr and told her I need my pills to stay alive.She told me to find a lawyer.She said for 91 I was in good health.Told me not to see her for 6 months WOW I wonder when I have a lawyer he will get an offer he can't refuse. Not taking my heart pills gave me a dizzy spell yesterday,but I did not faint in 5 minutes I was OK.Today I'm feeling well and that is good.Bert



Are you sure you really need all those pills? For instance if you gave up eating anything that has any sugar in it, would you still need those diabetes pills? Honest John cured his diabetes by totally giving up sugar. I cured mine by simply stopping over indulging in it.

Double-A



  #48  
Old January 26th 19, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 5:49:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 2:00:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:29:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:50:57 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Raining. Now 43F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Wind SE at 6 mph. Humidity 87%. Temps back in the 50s expected by tomorrow.

Double-A
Sunny and cool.Park the van so it gets the early sun.Days are getting longer.I like that. Been sending out big boxes with gifts to my 3 great grand children US mail.I wonder if UPS is cheaper.US mail takes only two days..Costs about 25 bucks a box.Bert



Have you noticed how the sunsets get later sooner than the sunrises get earlier? Referencing any table of sunrises and sunsets will verify that.

Here in Gresham it is a calm 50F and overcast, but dry. Wind NE at 4 mph. Humidity a Freudian 69%. Chance of precipitation 0%.

I was surprised to find all new Dell computers here in the library this morning, operating on Windows 10! Can't hold back progress.

A woman asked my if I had been homeless on January 23rd. She was taking a survey. I told here it was about 4 years too late to be asking me that question.

Double-A


I know I was living in Florida at the time.Mexicale has the most people with no roof.Disney here has the heart of a city sewer rat.They are getting a smelly dirty virus infected warehouse to house and kill 400 Its cheaper than Severn Trent water with a dash of TANG.Bert



Here they don't have to be killed. People in the streets are dying from the cold! Though global warming is doing what it can to help them.

Now 41F as of 3:45 PM here in Gresham after a foggy morning near freezing. Wind NE at 5 mph. Humidity 87%. Barometer 32.5.

Double-A

  #49  
Old January 27th 19, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,960
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 2:24:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A I'm trying to keep away from eating anything that can hurt me. Still I need a lawyer since something is not right. Needed a pace maker Not anymore.Always had insurance Not anymore.Saw a Dr.every 3 months.Not anymore etc. However getting $285 more on SS.


73 here and the sun wakes my up each morning(no singing birds. Now is Mexicales best weather.TheGOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type No more pills will they let me take.Went into my pharmacy for my diabetes pills,and they asked $650 for 30. Went to my ins.provider,and was told I was not a member anymore(WOW) Saw my Dr and told her I need my pills to stay alive.She told me to find a lawyer.She said for 91 I was in good health.Told me not to see her for 6 months WOW I wonder when I have a lawyer he will get an offer he can't refuse. Not taking my heart pills gave me a dizzy spell yesterday,but I did not faint in 5 minutes I was OK.Today I'm feeling well and that is good.Bert



Are you sure you really need all those pills? For instance if you gave up eating anything that has any sugar in it, would you still need those diabetes pills? Honest John cured his diabetes by totally giving up sugar. I cured mine by simply stopping over indulging in it.

Double-A


  #50  
Old January 27th 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,488
Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 5:24:30 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 3:29:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 2:24:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 1:53:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly overcast, but calm and dry. Nice weather for January. Currently 46F. Wind NE at 2 mph. Humidity 69%.

The government is open for business!

Double-A I'm trying to keep away from eating anything that can hurt me. Still I need a lawyer since something is not right. Needed a pace maker Not anymore.Always had insurance Not anymore.Saw a Dr.every 3 months.Not anymore etc. However getting $285 more on SS.



You must get a big check! My raise was only about $40. I haven't seen a doctor or taken a pill in almost 4 years now. So far it seems to be working out OK! I am irked that I am still paying on Medicare B though, when I am getting no benefit from it. But afraid to cancel it.

Pro Bowl has already started. AFC is ahead. Wish they hadn't started it so early as I was hoping to watch it.

Now 39F and slightly foggy as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NE at 4 mph. Humidity 89%.

Double-A
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First day of winter Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 0 November 1st 18 10:52 AM
Vic Winter ... RIP Anthony Ayiomamitis Amateur Astronomy 11 February 11th 07 07:29 AM
The Winter Triangle! Double-A Misc 2 November 14th 06 06:37 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM
When's Martian winter? dkc_2001 Misc 22 May 28th 04 07:45 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.