Hagar's luck

Old January 9th 15, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

Default Hagar's luck

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years. He
breaks into a house and inside he finds Hagar in bed with Dolly, his ewe.
He ties him to a chair. While tying Dolly to the bed, the convict gets on
top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he’s in there, the Hagar whispers to Dolly, “Listen, this guy is an
escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent a lot of time in
jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he
wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy
him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very
dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be strong, Dolly. I love
you!”

Dolly responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He
told me that he’s gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline.
I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong Hagar. I love you, too.”

Old January 10th 15, 11:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 1:21:02 PM UTC-8, notroll2015 wrote:
[...]

Knowing Hagar, he would probably enjoy it!

Double-A

Old January 11th 15, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"notroll2015" wrote in message

[...]

*** I think this particular joke is as old as the pyramids.
But it does prove one thing for su You totally incapable
of creating anything original ... period.
So I'm expecting a plethora of centuries old, plagiarized
hillbilly swill.
PS: Has your mother ever told you that yo [sic] daddy
and yo uncle are one and the same ??? If you're too
stupid to figure this out, I can post a simple Fambly
Tree diagram, hillbilly edition ... just ask ...