The Apollo Hoax FAQ

Old July 22nd 04, 10:27 PM
John Chewter

Default The Apollo Hoax FAQ

Yep.

If you have any pictures of it not landing - please post.

Otherwise s*d off.

"Jaxtraw" wrote in message
. ..
"Mark Underwood" wrote in message
Oh Just go away .. this is an astronomy site anyway ...lol

Also, it may be a good idea not to repost the entire thing when replying

it.

Ian

Old July 24th 04, 01:48 AM
Michael

(5)No Stars ?.....2 stars are in this image.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-40-5916HR.jpg

--
Michael
Orange Park,FL

Old July 24th 04, 03:39 AM
Jay Windley

"Michael" wrote in message
| (5)No Stars ?.....2 stars are in this image.
|
| http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-40-5916HR.jpg

Sorry, almost certainly not. A white speck is not automatically a star. At
the exposures consistent with Apollo 11 photography, no stars are bright
enough to expose Ektachrome film. You would need an exposure of at least
several seconds -- probably 30 -- before stars began to show up.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org

Old July 24th 04, 12:26 PM
Jo

In ,
Jay Windley typed:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...-40-5916HR.jpg

Sorry, almost certainly not. A white speck is not automatically a
star. At the exposures consistent with Apollo 11 photography, no

I haven't researched this myself...but are there many cosmic ray tracks in
the original emulsions?

Jo

Old July 24th 04, 07:10 PM
Jay Windley

"Jo" wrote in message

| I haven't researched this myself...but are there many cosmic ray tracks in
| the original emulsions?

Not that I've seen. I've studied the photos very carefully and haven't seen
any artifacts I could conclusively attribute to cosmic rays. But the film
they used in 1969 is quite a bit less sensitive compared to the film we use
today.

Old July 25th 04, 02:57 PM
Nathan's ghost

Now we can rest for another 6 - 8 weeks while this spammer goes back to
his/her Noddy book.

On 22 Jul 2004 11:54:00 -0000, darla wrote:

THE APOLLO HOAX FAQ version 4.3 - July 2004
Written by Nathan Jones

Who? No such known person. A person is one whom can be identified and
contacted.

Subject: (1) Forward and Intent