Brad Guth's Credentials

Old July 8th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
[email protected][_1_]

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...

You haven't a freaking clue as to what photographic and illumination

Actually, Brad... it's YOU that hasn't got a freaking clue... about photography,
or physics, or rocketry, or radiation, or astronomy, or Newtonian mechanics...

And no amount of prolific pontificating and typing on your part will change that fact.

Let me spell it out for you:

Y.O.U. A.R.E. A. C.OM.P.L.E.T.E. I.D.I.O.T.!!!!

In fact, you're SO PAINFULLY, COMPLETELY STUPID, that you're too stupid even
to realize that fact!!! To summarize it another way, you are just too plain dumb to
even recognize that you're at the bottom of the IQ barrel!!! A typical McDonald's
drive-through window order taker has more freaking brains than you!!!

Accept it!!! You're an IDIOT!!! And it's time for you to STOP BLATHERING about
issues on which you HAVEN'T GOT A DAMNED CLUE ABOUT!

Right on, well said.

Old July 8th 06, 04:03 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
AZ Woody

wrote in message
oups.com...

Actually, Brad... it's YOU that hasn't got a freaking clue... about

photography,
or physics, or rocketry, or radiation, or astronomy, or Newtonian

mechanics...

And you, clearly don't have a clue about crossposting on usenet. Why can't
you IDIOTS understand that you're posting to newsgroups who could give a
darn about Brad or whos panties he's got in a bundle on any given day.
Dang.. You people are down right below the level of ambulance chasing
lawyers and pond scum on the evelutionary scale.

Please, either shut up, or keep your "who's got the biggest wiener"
discussions to news groups who could give a darn.

Old July 8th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

tomcat wrote:
Here we can find some agreement. On anything as big as a planet there
are often places that do not fit the norm, places that are not acidic,
not hot, not windy. I, therefore, feel certain the Venus has much to
offer. And, those little blotches on that mountain (on Venus) do look
a lot like trees and the paths through them appear to be roads. Of
course it might be blotchs of chemical separated by molten sulphur too.

But add to these 'trees' and 'roads' the symetrical and 3-D building or
bridge in the other part of the picture and the odds of it being
sculptures of sulphur or rock seem to be pushing things a bit. In
short, the scene looked far too 'normal' for Venus. A close look
revealed that the area is mountainous. Mountains on Venus are very
high in altitude. Perhaps, then, this is a patch of normalcy -- almost
Earth like -- existing on a huge noxious planet.

How right you folks are, that all such planets and even of interesting
moons apparently have offered these complex formulated tarmacs, along
with a nearby township hosting the likes of multiple highrise
structures, a few of those interrelated and thus damn interesting
reservoirs nearby, the likes of large scale parabolics and of course
that pesky bridge item that just so happens to be directly associated
with that road like feature that's going out of mother nature's way as
to be navigating it's way around and throughout those mountains (in
spite of gravity, none the less). Of course there's also that massive
rigid airship with those two rows of recessed tankage like units
situated into that nearby mountain, and a good dozen other
intelligent/artificial looking items throughout that seems to represent
some mighty weird degree of mother nature's rational logic that's
apparently formulated exactly like most of whatever any other natural
planet or moon has to offer.

BTW; when if ever are you folks going to contribute something/anything
as to that Venusian fluid arch consideration?

When exactly are you folks planning upon sharing with us, as to which
other planet or moon is that being used as your investigative reference
and/or basis for such an observation interpretations as to everything
being perfectly natural?

Got yourself any such image from any other planet, including Earth,
that looks anywhere remotely as intelligent, community rational and
infrastructure like, which has been since proven as being merely
patterns of perfectly natural geological formations?

I mean to say, tomcat, that even going by your miniatures of whatever's
supposedly existing on Mars is absolutely pathetic, so much so that I
hope you're not using those images as any example. At least the moon
Titan is remotely suggestive of there having been a little something
artificial going on, though not by 1% as obvious as for what's depicted
on Venus.

"A composite rigid airship of good size is actually a really good
alternative for efficiently accomplishing Venus without our ever
setting a hot foot on that geothermally active and otherwise roasting
deck. Are you at all interested in the R&D of creating such a nifty
craft? "

Again, we are in agreement. With the atmospheric pressure of Venus an
airship, one built like the aircraft carrier Enterprise, could float,
bobbing about the planet, investigating every nook and crany.

What sort of 3D CAD software and otherwise 3D visualisation capability
do you have to work with?

Actually, it's not so much the pressure as it's the displacement
buoyancy factor of 65+kg/m3 that'll keep blasting our socks off, and
that's even to say if it were made of iron. Imagine what a mostly
basalt composite hull along with some titanium or similar alloy as
applied here and there could manage to accommodate?

Imagine what a multi-fuel internal combustion rotary rocket engine of
alloys and ceramics, burning the likes of h2o2 and damn near whatever
else is available, or merely utilizing that of co/o2, could easily and
efficiently drive?

How good are you at actually designing and engineering a couple of
these rigid airships?

If I give you perhaps three such notions (large Venusian class, medium
metro class for us humans and that of a small robotic class) of example
rigid airship specs; are you game, or are you all bluff?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 8th 06, 03:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

AZ Woody wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Actually, Brad... it's YOU that hasn't got a freaking clue... about

photography,
or physics, or rocketry, or radiation, or astronomy, or Newtonian

mechanics...

And you, clearly don't have a clue about crossposting on usenet. Why can't
you IDIOTS understand that you're posting to newsgroups who could give a
darn about Brad or whos panties he's got in a bundle on any given day.
Dang.. You people are down right below the level of ambulance chasing
lawyers and pond scum on the evelutionary scale.

Please, either shut up, or keep your "who's got the biggest wiener"
discussions to news groups who could give a darn.

Hmmmm.....
Is that what all Republican Jews think, or are you that special?

You're talking to the wrong guy here. You and others should be
complaining to David Bacque.

Why are you modifying the crossposting that David had intended as being
sci.astro.amateur, rec.models.rockets, sci.space.history,
sci.space.policy, rec.aviation.military
-
Brad Guth

Old July 8th 06, 03:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

wrote:
Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

What's being well said?
All that I can see is what another Republican Jew would have to say no
matters what, even if I were Einstine. They do kill their own kind,
you know.

Why is it that religious folks and especially Republican ones are so
postal about damn near everything?

Why is it that yourself and everyone you associate with is by your
actions being so pro anything that's GW Bush?

Why not simply replace my name in those above countless other similar
statements with that of GW Bush and see what happens?

I mean, talk about absolute idiots and morons that can't interpret
images that are of 10,000% better resolution, or much less unable to
have understood multiple communications from Usama bin Laden prior to
911, is about as pathetic as it gets, wouldn't you say?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 8th 06, 06:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Albert Einstein[_1_]

Brad,

You are a very naive, childish person, and you should leave
science to the professionals, and mature, well-educated laypersons.

In the meantime, please make use of the following resources,
so that you might eventually cease being a bothersome pimple
on society's ass:

http://tinyurl.com/mhg7r

Old July 8th 06, 07:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
[email protected][_1_]

It's Einstein fool, Albert Einstein and no, Malcolm did not say
anything about Einstein, he said you are an idiot because that is the
case.

Malcolm never said Einstein was an idiot, only you, please note the
difference, if you can.

I however agree with Malcolm, you are an idiot and a fool.

I have come to this conclusion after painfully reading some ( way too
much ) of what you write and I too call you and idiot as well as a
fool.
My political or religious beliefs have nothing to do with it either,
you have no idea what my political or religious beliefs are (I am not
a Republican) You also do not know what my ethnic background is, I may
be Jewish, I may not, I am not even sure actually myself, so how can
you know ??

I have read much of Einstein as well and I do not consider him a fool
at all, but I do consider you a fool ... see the difference ??

This is why you are a fool, because you cannot see the difference.

You would do well to listen to Malcolm and try to change the way people
view you and your writings.

Brad Guth wrote:

Old July 8th 06, 08:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

Brad Guth wrote:
wrote:
Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

Jewish and otherwise so postal about damn near everything?
-
Brad Guth

What part of your mostly Jewish and thereby Republican incest
infomercial-science, that which simply can not be replicated unless
you're God or a member in good standing with your Third Reich, should
we believe in?

Please be absolutely specific, and I shall specifically reply as to
whatever it is that you've got to offer.

Would you like another list of primary or of worthy sub-topics to
select from?
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented WMD seems to come to mind.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old July 12th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
[email protected]

You've GOT to be kidding! lol. Is F=ma worn out too? hahaha...

This has GOT to be a joke. Really.

A disinformation tactic!? Those who know laugh, those who don't know
are confused or they actually believe the bull****.

sigh

ROCKET EQUATON

Figure out how fast a rocket stage will go knowing only the exhaust
speed of the rocket and the fraction of propellant.

Vf = Ve * LN(1/(1-u)) is still useful, despite your asinine
bull**** here.

Vf = final velocity of a rocket propelled projectile
Ve = exhaust velocity of the gases coming out of the engine
LN(..) = natural logarithm (base 'e')
u = propellant fractoin (a number between 0 (empty) and 1 (all
propellant)

Typical numbers;

ADVANCED ROCKETS
Solar/laser sail - infinity (no propellant)
Fusion pulse - 100,000 m/s
Ion - 50,000 m/s
Orion Nuclear Pulse -20,000 m/s (effective)
Nuclear thermal - 8,500 m/s

STATE OF ART ROCKETS
LOX/LH2 - 4,200 m/s
LOX/RP1 - 3,000 m/s
Hypergolic - 2,800 m/s
SRB - 2,200 m/s
H2O2 - 1,800 m/s
Nitrogen - 1,500 m/s

THRUST CALCULATION

F = mdot * Ve

F = thrust (Newtons)
mdot = mass flow rate
Ve = exhaust velocity

POWER CALCULATION

P = 1/2 * mdot * Ve^2

Power = watts
mdot = mass flow rate
Ve = exhaust velocity

FRACTIONS

1 = p + s + u

p = payload
s = structure
u = propellant

Typical values for s range from 0.08 to 0.22 depending on details like
thermal protection systems, and so forth.

THRUST TO WEIGHT

The thrust to weight of a typical chemical rocket is around 70 to 1.
That is for each pound or kg of mass you have 70 pounds or kgs of
thrust. But nuclear thermal rockets have a thrust to weight of about
20 to 1 at best. And nuclear pulse rockets like Orion are likely to
have a 5 to 1 thrust to weight. Ion rockets have 1/10,000 to 1 - they
cannot lift off earth. Fusion pulse rockets that have high performance
have very high captue of reaction products which means a very large
thrust structure, so they are likely not to have high thrust to weight.
Since no one has built these systems before there is a disagreement
about what they might achieve. Studies with thrust to weight from 2 to
1 down to 1/3 to 1 have been produced. The 2 to 1 can be used on
Earth. The 1/3 to 1 cannot, but can be used on the moon and mars.