Brad Guth's Credentials

Old February 7th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Brad Guth wrote:
Eric Chomko;
Eyes have seen? You're no scientist, because eyes alone simply don't have
it! You've read a few sci-fi books and probably took too much acid in your
youth and believe the bull**** that you imagine.

But your eyes are entirely blocked by all of the crapolla that's upon
your mainstream status quo nose, thus obviously you only see, smell and
taste whatever's sufficiently brown, and pro-Jewish brown at that. Is
being genetically a born again bigot what qualifies yourself as a
scientist? or is merely associating one's self with other born again
bigots sufficient?

A real person clueless about astronomy.

What does "clueless about astronomy" have to do with deductive
observationology?
What does "clueless about astronomy" have to do with deductively
connecting the dots and/or pixels?
What does "clueless about astronomy" have to do with being a
subjectively honest human, especially as to those of us being
brown-nose deficient?

What is a comet made of?

Thus you still haven't a freaking clue as to the hard-science of raw
ice in space, meaning of what could have and should have been fully
tested and thereby proven as of 4+ decades ago is still every bit as
taboo/nondisclosure matter of disinformation facts that really doesn't
count. Since comets are extensively proven as not pre say being made
of ice, many have hardly any ice upon or within, and of many having
essentially no raw h2o ice or even salty ice whatsoever, and since
dry-ice doesn't count, therefore what's your pathetic point?

Do you have or know of an icy comet sample? or how about that of an
icy meteorite as a sample?

Temple-1 offered almost no surface ice (therefore said ice must have
been hidden deep within a geode pocket that's sealed tight).

Explain "terribly reactive moon" is other than your vague terms.

Other than being nicely surrounded by a slight but hardly insignificant
atmosphere of sodium that reaches out more than 14,000 km, with a much
closer surround of argon and that of Radon near the deck, it seems that
our moon is representing itself as a significant pile of mass, of which
cosmic and solar influx has pretty much a free run at creating those
secondary/recoil photons, many of which have been clearly identified as
the hard-X-ray class of photons, thus the term "REACTIVE" means
REACTIVE!, as in double extra duh REACTIVE, of the very same secondary
reactive factors that's TBI(total body irradiating) folks onboard ISS,
or as in nuclear energy of you name it reactive. How's that?

Good grief folks, our own USAF uses the moon as a calibration source of
their radiation detection instruments, some of which are specifically
designed to give the crew a fighting chance in a thermal nuclear tit
for tat, while others are for locating terrestrial hot-spots of nuclear
weapons that haven't been officially deployed. Do the reverse math and
you tell me how downright reactively hard-X-ray hot and nasty our solar
illuminated moon actually is.

BTW Sir brown-nosed fool on the hill; Radon gas is also a highly
reactive element all by itself.

There's also the secondary/recoil of relatively harmless but otherwise
extremely extra toasty IR that's reflected upon whatever or whomever is
situated upon the solar illuminated deck. Therefore, in addition to
the direct 1.4 kw/m2 of solar influx, there's perhaps a 33% IR albedo
worth of secondary/recoil worth of those extra IR photons to deal with,
except that it's no longer a distant point-source of IR dosage but that
which is made available for all that your sorry moonsuit body can see,
as coming from all directions off the extremely dark and nasty lunar
surface (that's certainly a lot of reactive/secondary IR to contend
with).

: Got anything as good as or better than the extremely old (aka
outdated
: and somewhat inert massive) 60:1 (rocket/payload) method of getting
: tonnes upon tonnes of stuff past LL-1 and into orbiting our terribly
: reactive moon within 3 days?

Why did you extract/focus upon the "reactive" part and not as to the
more important 60:1 ratio of rocket/payload portion?
-
Brad Guth

Bradley,

I've read your messages, responded, and watched you cherry pick their
said responses. I've asked you to prove your assertions, and you've
failed each time.

Therefore, I name thee LOON...

I shall ignore your scribblings from here on in...

and do something useful, like teaching squirrels to read and write.

respond however you like, I won't be reading it.

consider yourself plonked.

Bob
Old February 7th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

"Robert Juliano" wrote in message ...

Bradley,
consider yourself plonked.

Robert,

Talking sense to Brad Guth is like trying to teach a pig to sing...

No, I take that back. Talking sense to B.G. is like trying to teach a quadruple-
amputee brain-dead pig to play Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'. Teaching a pig to
sing would actually be quite feasible, compared to the difficulty of extracting
any rational ideas out of Guthy's brain.

My advice is, don't debate him... just give him an occasional nudge, then sit
back and enjoy the unintentional comedy act that is Brad Guth.

Old February 8th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

I agree, I have to label Brad as a Kook, as many, many, many others in
the past have and if he keeps up with his posts, many, many more, in
the future, will label him the same.

Old February 8th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Secret237,
What the freaking hell took you so long?

Dose this mean whenever I post a new topic or otherwise contribute as
to what I honestly believe is the truth and nothing but the truth, that
you and of your brown-nosed minion collective of incest cloned friends
and minions to the Third Reich (aka Skull and Bones) will not be there?

Just like this time around, whereas you've not per say asked nor much
less contributed a damn thing that matters to the topic or sub-topic at
hand, therefore is this what you meant by my not having responded to
the sorts of nothing that you've asked?

Since I actually exist as a real person and clearly you do not; what's
your brown-nose and otherwise butt-sucking point this time?

Exactly how am I supposed to respond to such robotic pagan bigots?
-
Brad Guth

Old February 8th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Secret237,
What the freaking hell took you so long?

Brad, you make me laugh !! It has been too long hasn't it ??

Dose this mean whenever I post a new topic or otherwise contribute as

to what I honestly believe is the truth and nothing but the truth, that

you and of your brown-nosed minion collective of incest cloned friends
and minions to the Third Reich (aka Skull and Bones) will not be there?

Yes it does Brad ... I will try not to read or reply to your posts.

Just like this time around, whereas you've not per say asked nor much

less contributed a damn thing that matters to the topic or sub-topic at

hand....

That makes two of us then.

.... therefore is this what you meant by my not having responded to
the sorts of nothing that you've asked?

I didn't ask anything from you.

Since I actually exist as a real person and clearly you do not;
what's
your brown-nose and otherwise butt-sucking point this time?

I am a real person too, you could find out where I live and PLUS see
I'm typing right now, I must be real ... what do you think I am, not
real ?? So therefore you are just simply wrong there.

AND my point in this post was that I too am now calling you a kook.
(Yes, I have looked up the definition and I do not suck butts, I don't
see any point in that.)

Exactly how am I supposed to respond to such robotic pagan bigots?

If you are defining me as a bigot, then surly you must be one too.
I do not care how you respond.

Old February 8th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Me wrote:
"Robert Juliano" wrote in message ...

Bradley,
consider yourself plonked.

Robert,

Talking sense to Brad Guth is like trying to teach a pig to sing...

No, I take that back. Talking sense to B.G. is like trying to teach a quadruple-
amputee brain-dead pig to play Vivaldi's 'Four Seasons'. Teaching a pig to
sing would actually be quite feasible, compared to the difficulty of extracting
any rational ideas out of Guthy's brain.

My advice is, don't debate him... just give him an occasional nudge, then sit
back and enjoy the unintentional comedy act that is Brad Guth.

Me,

I agree with you. While I am still waiting for the books to arrive, I
have pretty much given up hoping that B.G. can actually hold a logical
discussion. Instead, I'll be using the time I would be spent composing
posts, on building up my shop, some remote 'bots, and starting up with
rocketry.

Bob
Old February 8th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:
I have pretty much given up hoping that B.G. can actually hold a
logical discussion. Instead, I'll be using the time I would be spent
composing posts, on building up my shop, some remote 'bots, and
starting up with rocketry.

"starting up with rocketry" ... Excellent! So this thread had some
value, then. :-)

--
Steve Humphrey
(replace "spambait" with "merlinus" to respond directly to me)
Old February 8th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Steve Humphrey wrote:
Robert Juliano wrote:
I have pretty much given up hoping that B.G. can actually hold a
logical discussion. Instead, I'll be using the time I would be spent
composing posts, on building up my shop, some remote 'bots, and
starting up with rocketry.

"starting up with rocketry" ... Excellent! So this thread had some
value, then. :-)

Steve,

I haven't really had the chance to play with any rockets for about 10
years, as local laws looked askance at such hobbies. Now that I've
settled in Connecticut, I can start working an playing with the rockets
again.

Bob (packing his field bag in anticipation...)
Old February 9th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Steve Humphrey wrote:

Instead, I'll be using the time I would be spent
composing posts, on building up my shop, some remote 'bots, and
starting up with rocketry.

"starting up with rocketry" ... Excellent! So this thread had some
value, then. :-)

May his solid fuel engine strap-down test never decide to leave the pad
minus stabilizing fins, the way mine did. :-)

Pat