Live Eclipse webcast from the UK

Old October 1st 05, 09:54 PM
MDJ

Default Live Eclipse webcast from the UK

The East Antrim Astronomical Society are planning to have a live webcast of
the partial eclipse from Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Please feel free
to tell others about this as I know many will be at work.

I think we are the only astronomy society in the UK having a live webcast!!!

Thanks and Clear Skies

Mark Stronge
EAAS Webmaster
http://www.eaas.co.uk/webcast.html