China 'could reach Moon by 2020'

Old July 16th 08, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default China 'could reach Moon by 2020'

If the Mafia NASA gave back all the money it stole over the last 40
years and it was used to bring back the Saturn V we could be walking
again on the moon by 2012 Reality is we could leave one of those
shuttle $25,000,000 toilets on the moon for future use. Sad part is a 35
dollar toilet would work well on the moon. A fart would go into outer
space . I like that Bert

Old July 17th 08, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Best not to eat beans if your going on a space walk. I
think a better word then walk would be swim. Going on a space swim I
like that. Do you think Saul a fart could be jet propulsion? Bert

Old July 17th 08, 01:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Do you think a space suit should have a fart valve? When I
was A kid I had pajamas with a trap door Go figure Bert

Old July 17th 08, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 16, 6:32 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
If the Mafia NASA gave back all the money it stole over the last 40
years and it was used to bring back the Saturn V we could be walking
again on the moon by 2012 Reality is we could leave one of those
shuttle $25,000,000 toilets on the moon for future use. Sad part is a 35
dollar toilet would work well on the moon. A fart would go into outer
space . I like that Bert

The Saturn V only accomplished getting our Apollo mission safely into
LEO, and it was their relatively little command module that
subsequently got them safely to/from the Selene/moon L1. All the rest
of our hocus-pocus and otherwise spendy cold-war fiasco was
accomplished via rad-hard robotics.

The all-inclusive Saturn V package deal, along with its Apollo
payloads of nifty stuff and loads of other rocket fuel, as such was as
a fly-by-rocket package of being nearly 30% inert. A 30% inert
mission is not going to pull off any such all-inclusive to/from moon
mission. They'll need to get that down to at least 20%, if not as
little as 15% unless it's of a one way mission.

Being that human DNA isn't rad-hard, makes the one-way mission worth
considering.

I've advised having banked bone marrow as their plan B.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 17th 08, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 17, 5:12 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul Do you think a space suit should have a fart valve? When I
was A kid I had pajamas with a trap door Go figure Bert

They actually had butt-plugs, just in case there was a moonsuit leak
that was more than any supply of O2 and h2o could manage to keep up
with.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 19th 08, 05:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_30_]

Default The “ Union Suit ” comes with a butt-flap.

The “ Union Suit ” comes with a butt-flap.

Old July 21st 08, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Reality is honey mooners in 2097 will go to the Moon to get Chinese take
out. Forks will be a thing of the past. Chop sticks are in. They are
made of plastic,and just throw aways. Wal Mart made all this possible.
There is a statue of Wolton that people bring flowers and pray at his
feet. Wall Mart is humankinds big religion. It fits Bert

Old July 21st 08, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jul 21, 11:13*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Reality is honey mooners in 2097 will go to the Moon to get Chinese take
out. Forks will be a thing of the past. Chop sticks are in. *They are
made of plastic,and just throw aways. Wal *Mart made all this possible.
There is a statue of Wolton that people bring flowers and pray at his
feet. *Wall Mart is humankinds big religion. *It fits *Bert

Perhaps we should give them non-taxable status.

Double-A

Old July 21st 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

DoubleA When did the rich ever pay their share of taxes. Withholding
tax was for the blue collar workers. Bert PS its best when you get the
money first