S.S. Hillary - Abandon Ship!

Old February 28th 08, 11:10 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Mr.Smartypants[_2_]

Default S.S. Hillary - Abandon Ship!

On Feb 27, 8:36*pm, Anonymous Use-Author-Supplied-Address-
] wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, The Oracle wrote:
jack ak wrote:
Barack's father has the same middle name.

Yes, he did. *And I believe Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was born in the early
1930s, in Kenya, Africa, when the name "Hussein" was about as common as "Smith"
or "Jones" was.
I wonder how freaked out they would be if Obama Jr's middle name had been
"Bubba?"
This whole thing is a desperate dirty tricks campaign by Hillary and McCain to
play the race card. *But the floundering S.S. Hillary is headed for the bottom of
the sea. *She's had it, and her superdelegates are jumping ship.
It doesn't take the "delphic oracle" to know that next Tuesday is going to be
Hillary's swan song. *And once Obama cinches the nomination, watch Grandpa Munster's
poll numbers do the spandau ballet.

LOL! That was so funny on Bill Maher's 'Real Time' a couple weeks
ago. McCain does rather resemble Grandpa, especially in the eyes.
It's been a while since I'd heard of "Spandau Ballet", about the
Nazi war criminals "dancing" at the end of a rope. How befitting!

Let us pray that Obama slaughters Hillary in both Texas and Ohio,
you know, like 60-40 or better. Everyone able to vote should get
out and vote this March 4th for America's first Black President.
I'm looking forward to seeing the outspoken First Lady Michelle
out there in the International spotlight every day of the week.
The bigoted Atheistic RepugniCONartists will be having kittens!

And the wars will go on.

The only hope America has is to vote Ron Paul.