Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 13th 03, 04:38 PM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Giganews hosts/posts Bob Mosley's ongoing abuse for
Illuminati Online.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:52:53 -0700, Dale wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:41:40 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org wrote:

Hey guys, could you please stop feeding the trolls, it's
growing almost unbearable.

...Done and done. I've killfiled anything that's being crossposted
from a.d.a, and made sure all the Maxson trash is snug and tucked into
their spiked beds down in Killfile Hell where they belong. The sooner
everyone else does this, the better off we'll all be.

I wish I had a nickel for every time you've posted to remind us you've
killfiled the Maxons...

...And if I had a dollar for every time John's refused to answer
questions posed to him, I could retire *twice*.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr