The Day is HERE,......Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll

Old November 29th 17, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default LIVE FOOTAGE - The Day is HERE,......Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllll

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

Old November 29th 17, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 01:02:28 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:33:52 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:55:11 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:25:11 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 12:58:43 -0800, Hägar wrote:

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
IT HAPPENED - It was a real thing, that can go down in the
annuls of history.
I hear the tape is even being archived at the Smithsonian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6Duhesrxw

Please post more videos that you may have spotted on the web.

*** Wow ... what a crowd ... I see noTroll and his stuffed
turtle made it !!
BTW, it is "annals" and NOT "annuls" of history ... just sayin'

Well,...how of silly me to make a latin faux pas like that.
Guess being an engineer I am not really sure which spelling is
correct, but how very ANAL of you to point it out.

*** You're most welcome. Bast. As Engineers we do speak a lot
in acronyms, especially in the electrical field,

Bast isn't an engineer of any kind. Last year I asked her what
IEEE meant and she had no clue. RPI Graduate here. Dad was a
Union man.

You confiused my not replying......while I do not remember it
exactly, it is likely that I simply ignored you for posting such a
dumb question.

Oh you saw my question Bast and you also saw the two other engineers
on this newsgroup who asked you simple questions to verify your
claims of having an engineering degree.

However, since you cant drop it,......"IEEE" is the sound a
libertard hitlery supporter makes when you tell them that Trump is
STILL president.

You again completely fail in the face of a simple question asked to
support your claim. Any engineer would know without having to
Google the meaning of the acronym " IEEE".

I'm getting more of a kick out of my not answering you

You did answer me, you silly loonbat, but you didn't answer the
question. Your obfuscation tactics included calling me a liberal
over and over and over again. I've told you more than a half dozen
times that I'm a conservative and come from a proud military family.
You'd think my beatdown of your crazy Pentagon missile conspiracies on
9/11 would have given you a clue. No?

Which part of "Don't Care" are you having a problem with ?

Which part of "You did answer me you silly loonbat " do you need
explained?

You said you didn't answer me. That's a lie. You answered, bobbing
and weaving making stupid comments rather than answering the simple
question I asked.

9/11 was an inside job,

Here's a "Don't care". Your delusion of 9/11 being an inside job
was not ever a topic we discussed.

I was explaining to you how wrong you were to claim a missile struck
the Pentagon on 9/11. Remember my husband was damn near killed in
that building on the morning? Remember he and several others were on
the 14th Street Bridge and saw the airplane hit the Pentagon? Not a
missile Bast. There were no missiles fired at the Pentagon on that
day or any other day for that matter.

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

I'm not lying that you're a loonbat, Bast. Your posts taken as a
body of work prove the point for me.

QED
Old November 30th 17, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

You still have this habit of putting the gay "G" first.
......I wonder why ?
Do the biker boys in their buttless chaps at your favorite watering hole
"It's Raininn' Men", use that form often ?

Old November 30th 17, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 19:24:53 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

You still have this habit of putting the gay "G" first.
.....I wonder why ?
Do the biker boys in their buttless chaps at your favorite watering hole
"It's Raininn' Men", use that form often ?

Poor old Bastie has quickly reverted to her gay lames. When she runs
out of her juvenile one liners, it's gay lame time.
Old November 30th 17, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

You still have this habit of putting the gay "G" first.
.....I wonder why ?
Do the biker boys in their buttless chaps at your favorite watering hole
"It's Raininn' Men", use that form often ?

Poor old Bastie has quickly reverted to her gay lames. When she runs
out of her juvenile one liners, it's gay lame time.

*** that's their favorite defense, accusing others what they
themselves are guilty of. Perhaps I need some of that much
touted diversity training to tell the muff divers from the sword
swallowers. We should keep in mind, though, that Bast's
sister was killed in the 9/11 attack, and since it is socially
taboo to blame the real culprits, namely the camel humping
Muslims, she chose to blame GWB. What a ditz ...

Old November 30th 17, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

You still have this habit of putting the gay "G" first.
.....I wonder why ?
Do the biker boys in their buttless chaps at your favorite watering
hole "It's Raininn' Men", use that form often ?

Poor old Bastie has quickly reverted to her gay lames. When she runs
out of her juvenile one liners, it's gay lame time.

Actually you should have noticed that I was responding to them.

Old November 30th 17, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

You sure seem to have a bit of a guy crush on GW , don't you ?
Does he defend you with such dedication ?
You are just as blind as the libertards that defend Hitlery. And I think
it's hillary-ous.

Old November 30th 17, 04:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 20:12:53 -0800, Hägar wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

Do you believe her claim? Bastie started telling that Porkie after
I gave details of how my husband was nearly killed on 9/11 in the
Pentagon. The plane hit the Navy spaces, specifically the CNO-IP, and
had my husband been at the 9am briefing instead of his scheduled 10AM
briefing it would have been a terrible day for me and my family.

and since it is socially taboo to blame the real culprits, namely the camel humping
Muslims, she chose to blame GWB. What a ditz ...

Damn it! We need another crusade.
Old November 30th 17, 04:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I believe you are deliberately lying.
Prove me wrong.

*** You're the one with the Loony Tunes 9/11 theories, the
Pentagon obfuscation, the Faked Moon landing brain flatulence
not to mention your innate hatred towards one GWB, who on
his worst day is still 100 times smarter than you could ever
hope to be. I think the "L" part of GLBTQ has rotted your brain.

You still have this habit of putting the gay "G" first.
.....I wonder why ?
Do the biker boys in their buttless chaps at your favorite watering
hole "It's Raininn' Men", use that form often ?

Poor old Bastie has quickly reverted to her gay lames. When she runs
out of her juvenile one liners, it's gay lame time.

Actually you should have noticed that I was responding to them.

I don't notice you always respond to gay men wearing a sex harnesses
and butt plugs ? Nooooo.....

Old November 30th 17, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

Well you've convinced me to get on board.....Crusade away,....Suicide is
painless, so start with yourself