"Moon" walks in perspective

Old October 22nd 03, 12:28 AM
DT

Default "Moon" walks in perspective

In message , Jay Windley
writes

"Moon Walker" wrote in message

Snipped for sanity

Jay,
please don't respond to the ravings of Min. It's only by completely
ignoring him that he might get bored/grow up/die/move elsewhere. He is
very unlikely to take any notice of responses.

Denis
--
DT
Replace nospam with the antithesis of hills
Old October 22nd 03, 01:46 AM
CeeBee

DT wrote in sci.astro:

please don't respond to the ravings of Min. It's only by completely
ignoring him that he might get bored/grow up/die/move elsewhere. He is
very unlikely to take any notice of responses.

As well as responding to it might evade a lot of people's killfile.

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old October 23rd 03, 12:45 AM
lensman1955

DT wrote in message ...
In message , Jay Windley
writes

"Moon Walker" wrote in message

Snipped for sanity

Jay,
please don't respond to the ravings of Min. It's only by completely
ignoring him that he might get bored/grow up/die/move elsewhere. He is
very unlikely to take any notice of responses.

Denis

....hasn't happened yet!
Old October 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
DT

...hasn't happened yet!

Tell me about it! But where there's life, there's hope.
I'm amazed the moon-walks bait got so many bites, but as it has you
won't see me here again.
Back to lurking....