Brad Guth's Credentials

Old February 19th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

David Bacque wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...

along with the anti-Muslim likes of David Bacque

Brad, you know nothing about my religious and political ethos. Quit making
stuff about people who ask you questions and answer the questions. But I
guess we should expect that since you make stuff up about everything you
look at. You brought up your assertion that this photo proves that there's
life on Venus so you should expect people to question how you reach these
conclusions and if you're qualified in your supposed field of research.

So you're skilled enough at interpreting photos to find a picture of someone
on the internet. Man, that says we should believe everything you say!
You're brilliant. And your observation of my weight makes you the best
photo interpreter on earth. By the way, I thought most kids get over
calling people fattie in about the 3rd grade. Oh, maybe you never finished
the 3rd grade. Or maybe you're still stuck in the 3rd grade. Or maybe you
just have the mental capacity of a 3rd grader.

Come on Brad. Cut the crap and answer the long standing question. Tell us
why we should believe you. And by the way, that means explain your
education and research in the applicable fields. It does not mean to call
people names or rant about a dozen of your other favorite subjects. Just
tell us why we should "trust" you.

Of course you've already told us that your photo interpretation was just
your "best shot" and that the photo is still "wide open for other
interpretations." So until you actually give us some information about your
training in the fields you claim to know, we'll have to believe that, as you
say, you took a guess and that the photo is still open to other
interpretations. Like geological and meteorological forming of the surface.

Dave

Dave,

If Bradley-kins actually answers your questions in a straightforward
manner, I'll be hosting a small party.

Bob