Solar system dynamics revisited

Old May 7th 15, 09:45 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Solar system dynamics revisited

In a private conversation regarding lunar orbital dynamics I outlined the reasons why electromagnetic signatures governing orbital dynamics is unlikely to gain traction in an atmosphere where Newton's 'universal gravitation' still reigns even though it was always a hopelessly overreaching notion that his followers barely understood. Setting it all aside to look at 21st century data is more appropriate than going through the ins and outs of what Newton tried to do as I have done so many times before other than to mention that the late 17th century notion is a celestial sphere clockwork creation that is now out of place and time.

There is a distinct possibility that variations in planetary orbital speeds are a consequence of the solar system's galactic orbital input with specific mention that while the Sun travels through space in one direction around the galactic center, the planets circling the Sun spend half their orbits moving with the Sun and the other half traveling in the opposite direction. It is not exactly a top down approach to orbital dynamics and what influences the variation in speeds but certainly the closer the planets approach the Sun the faster they go.

There is no harm drawing in an analogy between a small magnet circling a large magnet with a greater deflection occurring at that orbital period where opposition is greatest thereby creating a variation in speed . I genuinely think these solar storm events light up these planetary electromagnetic signatures between the planets and the Sun and especially with Venus which has a residual electromagnetic field due to its lack of rotation -

http://inspirehep.net/record/792963/...fig-Venus1.png

It would seem to hold true for the Fomalhaut system which retains a default offset Sun which is construed as elliptical geometry -

http://w.astro.berkeley.edu/~echiang...aut/h.0501.jpg

A wonderful puzzle that works well when a solar system's galactic orbital motion is brought into the picture. As usual I don't have dedicated graphics so I borrow them even if I don't use the comments.

Old May 7th 15, 06:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

There is zero point trying to debate any issue with Gerald. He doesn't answer questions, cannot change his views and it seems very unlikely he even reads what other people write!

Please consider joining the Oriel36 boycott!
Old May 8th 15, 12:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Thursday, 7 May 2015 19:57:14 UTC+2, wrote:

Please consider joining the Oriel36 boycott!

I tried. God knows I tried!

But I am always drowned out by the persistent echoes of your trumpet voluntaries! ;ø]

Old May 10th 15, 07:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 5:36:59 AM UTC-6, Chris.B wrote:

But I am always drowned out by the persistent echoes of your trumpet
voluntaries! ;ø]

Let's listen to some nice music, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRrss4kBi2M

John Savard