Lunar Eclipse Pic posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Old November 9th 03, 04:06 PM
Davoud

Default Lunar Eclipse Pic posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

John Steinberg:

Just look for my name on alt.binaries.pictures.astro...
Taking with a Nikon CP 950 at max optical zoom. Camera mounted via
monopod with *no* other optics involved...

music -- you know the tune Thanks for the slackitude! /music

It's worth pointing out that the best views of the eclipse were via the
unaided eye, not through a telescope -- this is a case where the big
picture is important. Thanx for posting.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old November 9th 03, 04:46 PM
Starstuffed

"John Steinberg" wrote in message

But I submit the same anyway in the interest of science,
history and general slackitude.

slackitude?

--
Martin

To reply remove "ilikestars" from my email address

Old November 9th 03, 05:26 PM
Gareth Slee

"John Steinberg" wrote in message

File name: DSCN5131.jpg Uuencoded

Don't have access to binary newsgroups.
Thought I'd put your file name into a search engine i.e (DSCN5131.jpg )

Well, well!!!

Which one's you John )

See http://tinyurl.com/uabx

--
Gareth Slee

Alcohol and calculus don't mix
Never drink and derive

Old November 10th 03, 03:18 PM
Al Arduengo

John Steinberg writes:

Starstuffed wrote:

slackitude?

Consider any mental or physical exercise and the easiest way to
accomplish same. Then, having done so, find a way that's still easier
and you will have reached a state of slackitude.

Bit like laziness^3.

--
-John Steinberg
email: lid

...And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.
--Sir Bedevere

Hmmm, slackitude....I would have thought this to mean "the attitude
shared by users of Slackware Linux".

grin
--
~/.signature
Old November 10th 03, 08:37 PM
Skydive3328

Hi John-

How are you connecting your 950 to your telescope?

Thanks

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM