Chertok's memoirs

Old June 23rd 05, 02:18 AM
Peter Stickney

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Henry Spencer wrote:

stuff snipped

When do you plan to write yours?

Seriously.

It's been done. It's included in a multi-volume history of the
Galaxy,
co-authored by Edward Elmer Smith, PhD.
Reference:
Triplanetary
First Lensman
Galactic Patrol
Gray Lensman
Second-Stage Lensman
Children of the Lens

Henry is featured under his Stage Name,
Mentor of Arisia
--
Pete Stickney
Humming "Our Patrol"
Old June 23rd 05, 02:47 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Peter Stickney wrote:
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Henry Spencer wrote:

stuff snipped

When do you plan to write yours?

Seriously.

It's been done. It's included in a multi-volume history
of the Galaxy,
co-authored by Edward Elmer Smith, PhD.
Reference:
Triplanetary
First Lensman
Galactic Patrol
Gray Lensman
Second-Stage Lensman
Children of the Lens

Henry is featured under his Stage Name,
Mentor of Arisia

I knew I could count on you.

rl
--
The only thing that makes life worth living is the
willingness to

Old June 23rd 05, 04:47 PM
Christopher P. Winter

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:18:01 -0400, Peter Stickney
wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Henry Spencer wrote:

stuff snipped

When do you plan to write yours?

Seriously.

It's been done. It's included in a multi-volume history of the
Galaxy,
co-authored by Edward Elmer Smith, PhD.
Reference:
Triplanetary
First Lensman
Galactic Patrol
Gray Lensman
Second-Stage Lensman
Children of the Lens

Henry is featured under his Stage Name,
Mentor of Arisia

And Mentor, as we all know, is a composite being made up of four
Arisians. This makes for a convenience we younger races cannot match: The
principal component, Drounli the Molder, carries on with work while the
others are free to go to conventions, attend weekly status meetings, etc.