Moon hoax as American as apple pie

Old March 15th 05, 11:31 PM
Brad Guth

Darren J Longhorn,
Thanks so much, as that I'll buy.

Unlike our resident warlord that has never made a mistake in his entire
life, not even about those phony baloney WMD, I guess that I'm still
human and as such I make more than my fair share of mistakes.

In the future, whenever I see a 2D image of whatever, and should I take
notice of what looks like a shadow, I'll have to assume that it's
something other that's up close and personal. This is so much better
off than giving any opportunity of even considering upon other
possibilities which could have been just as easily created within some
studio.

Basic township that's situated upon Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Basic LSE (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Other available topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old March 15th 05, 11:38 PM
Brad Guth

Pat Flannery, OM, Ed Rhodes and so many other incest cloned borgs like
wizard Jay Windley,
As for keeping this topic somewhat on track about what seriously sucks
about our NASA, I see that you're not contributing anything as to what
sucks. Perhaps we'll have to thank the GOOGLE V-Chip for that.

If it weren't for the fact of our NASA sucking so badly, whereas such
the notion of terraforming the moon has actually been doable for
decades (so much easier than orbiting, much less having to land squat
worth of anything upon the moon). However, it's not that there's only
one slight item or law of skewed physics that doesn't fit the mold of
what we've been shown and informed by NASA, as there are simply dozens
of questionable if not somewhat impossible considerations that just
shouldn't have been the case. We've been given absolute Loads of
somewhat unusual evidence exclusions of what should otherwise have told
us considerably more about the raw environment of having to survive
upon the fully solar illuminated moon, that which simply could not have
been any EVA moonsuit 'walk in the park'.

Besides the many skewed photo content issues and gravity related issues
which some nice folks have correctly pointed out, and the fact that
neither us nor (at the time) them dirty rotten Russians have so much as
zilch worth of any such R&D results upon either that of our manned
fly-by-rocket landers nor of those AI/robotic Russian landers. As of
today there's still nothing on the books or even within the labs
that'll get a small instrument package safely deployed onto a given
moon or small planet having no atmosphere. Even the results of getting
instruments onto the surface of Mars is extremely payload limited due
to having such a slight atmosphere that's roughly 1% of what Earth has
to work with, and thus far it has been a 50/50 loaded happenstance of
somewhat **** poor odds of even that much surviving.

What absolutely sucks big time is that instruments supposedly deployed
upon the moon were never made interactive to the general scientific
public, as everything had to be channeled and thereby moderated through
the NASA/Apollo 'need to know' and 'nondisclosure' mills. As well as
none of the original film, not even a frame nor that of any portion of
leader/trailer was ever allowed outside of the inner realms of whatever
was 100% NASA/Apollo. If there were only one or even a few roles of
film, as such even I could understand their reluctance, however we're
talking about more than a hundred roles of said film and thereby
thousands of individual frames, of which at least 10% of those can't
possibly be worth squat to their official archives, that is unless
they're attempting to preserve how pathetically camera and lens
incompetent and photographically mission dumbfounded (meaning ignorant
if not absolutely arrogant) our astronauts were upon multiple occasions
none the less.

As to those supposed retroreflectors are yet another physics-101 joke,
as there's far more of those IR laser photons being bounced off the
dark basalt surface at roughly a reflective index of 25% than off those
extremely limited surface areas of those relatively small and entirely
passive (20" x 20") retroreflectors that weren't even specifically
band-pass coated as to making those of any special signature that would
have been more likely detected as such. Only after a laser cannon
offering something better than 0.05 milliradian and of using near-UV
(400~450 nm), as that's a 675 m zone of roughly 358e3 m2), as otherwise
for any laser thus far involved as having creating such a much larger
illuminated zone would only be obtaining millions of times more likely
raw surface photons than from the extremely limited surface areas of
those supposed retroreflectors. Any physics arguments as to the
contrary are entirely bogus, as in LLPOF on steroids.

The available surface images as obtained from orbit are correctly
showing us the 11~12% index of what a mostly dark basalt and pulverised
moon surface looks like (a dark and forbidding ultimate cosmic morgue
of razor sharp and thereby nasty accumulations, plus loads strewn
impact related shards). However, not even those Apollo images of far
better than of any terrestrial or subsequent satellite resolution, as
obtained from their 100 km orbits within the command module offers
anything significant of their own supposed landing sights, and of the
subsequent newer satellite technology of sufficient CCD resolutions
showing us what NASA officially claimed as Apollo landing sites are
those being of an impact like 3~5% reflective zone of several hundred
meters worth of crater like soil and basalt displacements, looking
exactly like other recent impacts of what disrupted deeply into the
several meters thick moon-dirt of accumulations in order to have
exposed the raw lunar basalt that was of the expected 3~5% reflective
(coal like) index.

Unfortunately for team NASA/Apollo, there were none of their supposed
surface obtained Kodak moments providing us with such indications of
any significant landing site depressions, nor having the slightest bit
of local area discolouration due to their fly-by-rocket usage down to
the very last second (even after the supposed fact of having supposedly
landed) of arriving upon the moon which should have easily exposed down
to whatever raw basalt, especially if the surface of their clumping
(portland cement and cornmeal like) moon-dirt was merely a few cm deep
instead of the more likely several meters worth of uncompacted
accumulations.

In addition to creating no measurable landing zone moon-dirt
disruptions as to depicting anything darker than their surroundings,
there was the rather unusual 55+% reflective index of that lunar
terrain to contend with (plus several of those highly retroreflective
zones), as well as for having damn few if any strewn meteorite and moon
basalt shards away from their landing sites because ????????.....

The 55% index remains as a rather easily established by their own
80~85% reflective index as derived off their moonsuits, and otherwise
by the white portions of our normal red, unusually xenon like
illuminated white and otherwise extremely subdued blue of our American
flags. Never once was there a spectrum skewed image of what the 256
fold greater UV energy influx should have represented, not to mention
of all the secondary(recoil) photons that should have provided a nicely
near-blue tinted result as being derived off many natural substances as
well as especially off artificial items, such as our American flag and
almost everything else that was along for the ride should have reacted
by way of offering a good number of those secondary(recoil) photons.

As to those polarise filtered cameras should have obtained photo
recorded terrain as having a somewhat darker surface (not lighter), and
of the contrast levels obtained from such a point-source of what the
raw solar influx represented simply wasn't the case. In fact, there
were somewhat oddly tapered and less sharp shadows indicating a
diffused lighting source that was much closer than the sun. Even though
earthshine was considerable, of it's position in relationship to what
was being photographed and of it's secondary illuminating capability
simply was not sufficiently overpowering the landscape, thus earthshine
simply wasn't offering a perceptible amount as compared to the raw
solar influx, and that of the moon's 12% surface reflected component
could not have back-filled to the degree as depicted.

The lack of including the near-UV and UV/a intensity of the Sirius star
system (Sirius becoming 512~1024 fold brighter to the unfiltered Kodak
eye), and even that of a horrifically intense Venus simply was more of
their same old evidence exclusions as necessary in order to sustain
their perpetrated cold-war ruse/sting of the century, as perpetrated
upon a highly snookered humanity being their dumbfounded suckers at
hand.

NASA/Apollo is simply nothing but LLPOF all the way, having only their
spendy and risky manned orbits of the moon to show for it, which is
still better science than what others have accomplished, but far from
the death-wish mark of our having man actually walking upon the fully
solar illuminated moon.

BTW; it would have been less than rocket-science playing around, as to
have deployed any number of viable signal transponders situated as
drifting within the ME-L1 nullification gravity-well zone (starting at
perhaps roughly 62,000 km from the moon, or at whatever the ME-L1 zone
represented at that time) as for accomplishing such efforts previously
and/or on their way towards orbiting the moon, thus technically
deploying relatively small slowly-drifting unit(s) were of no technical
problem whatsoever in fooling even the very best of those Russian
fools, and not that the USSR would even have offered all that much of
whatever discovery/disclosure anyway because, as their ongoing
ruse/sting portion of this mutually perpetrated cold-war was every bit
as corrupt and nearly as equally underhanded and despicable as was
ours, whereas our despicable cold-war for profit and the intent of
pillaging the resources of Earth as being cold-war cloak funded as
NASA/Apollo adventures were simply a tad bit better off than theirs,
and perhaps improved upon since we had been willing to spend at least
ten fold more in order to accomplish our part of this
cold-war/space-race ruse upon humanity.

Of course, before all of this got into play (past the point of no
return), it seems JFK wasn't about to permit such continued foolishness
and thereby chance killing off our potential national heroes as being
our astronauts, and/or starting WW-III over what had become a nearly
insurmountable and ever increasingly spendy and damn risky task of
getting man onto the moon would have meant really bad PR, especially if
we had freeze-dried astronauts pegged deeply into the moon, whereas
even today we'd be hard pressed as to accomplish so mush as for safely
deploying robotics for the first time. Thus lo and behold, the
orchestrated and/or possible happenstance of JFK being allowed to be
exterminated in a timely manner pretty much insured our 'cold-war for
profit' continuation of the task at hand, that which also further
insured that sufficiently dumbfounded and thereby snookered folks would
keep funding this absolutely grand cold-war ruse/sting of the century.
And lo and behold, eventually it worked.

I actually have more than my fair share of these warm and fuzzy
wall-of-words to contribute upon this subject, but for the relatively
short (2-sentence) attention span of the sorts of usual cloak and
dagger borg mindset mentality of most folks reading through, whereas
this is obviously what's making any viable topic continuation somewhat
meaningless. What's needed a an entire set of worthy topics as
reproduced into suitable volumes that can be digested individually,
somewhat like TIME Inc. managed to publish volumes upon several topics
that were related to one another (for example; TIME Science Library and
TIME Nature Library), whereas what's needed is yet another fine
collection as published by TIME or perhaps a Smithsonian certified
version of the 'Perpetrated Cold-War Library (that sucks)'.

Is Americanism and our quest for global energy domination dead; I think
not, just suffering somewhat of a temporary 9/11 setback or reset until
we can manage to surgically reattach our other foot and thereby proceed
to discover exactly where in hell our previous and current
administrations hid our remorse (probably in the same sort of place as
are those WMD so well hidden, and of where NASA/Apollo hid all of their
cows, by which Osama bin Laden is probably still riding off into the
sunset upon one of them cows).

Old March 19th 05, 02:16 AM
Brad Guth

That's odd, it seems the new guy on the block that has my profile to
place in ckeck, in as much as this - Bad News for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs -
topic has been cloned into more than one GOOGLE identity, and thereby
more than one string of incest cloned borgs working damage-control
duty.

This is their 'sci.physics' version
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ead/11e9f5cdf=
027a3da/347d28ff832b5201?q=3DBad+News+for+%27Moon+Hoax%27+ Buffs#347d28ff832=
b5201

Here's their 'uk.current-events.terrorism'
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...m/browse_frm/=
thread/133a39e690455282/e444167066d6c41b?q=3DBad+News+for+%27Moon+Hoax%27+ B=
uffs#e444167066d6c41b

And the original 'sci.space.history'
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rm/thread/f81=
f290189bf769f/d148c93792880c00?q=3DBad+News+for+%27Moon+Hoax%27+ Buffs#d148c=
93792880c00

This was my latest reply into their 'sci.physics' version of Bad News
for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs

bz,
I didn't realize that if you were surrounded upon all sides (meaning
the terrain of our basalt dark moon) by essentially millions of m2
worth of said dark basalt, that you'd think this sort of nasty
environment should be freely radiating that accumulated energy in all
directions (not just back at the sun), and that for as much as your
being situated within the center of such a near vacuum and thereby
insulated but otherwise IR clear frying pan would by way of your
conditional laws of physics not have in the least bit added a BTU worth
of thermal energy impact upon your sorry EVA moonsuited butt.

Apparently all of that build up of raw solar energy that's been nicely
converted into mostly thermal IR energy is different upon your moon, as
being nicely convection conducted away from your moonsuit by all of the
lunar atmosphere, as that's about the only freaking way you'd have if
you only had to contend with the amounts of direct solar influx/m2
that's impacting the sunny side of your moonsuit. Or perhaps, is this
another one of those conditional laws of physics that village idiots
like myself simply can not understand.

Apparently, of whatever's providing a perfectly clear and otherwise
perfectly insulated surround between yourself and all of the 11~12%
index worth of the visible spectrum (25+% with regard to IR), such as
the near vacuum of your being situated on the moon, as such whatever's
surrounding need not be included within any related calculations. In
other words, being situated half way between Earth and the moon is
exactly the same thermal environment for the EVA astronaut as per
strolling upon the nearly coal like moon?

Perhaps the next time I'm getting absolutely fried by working anywhere
near a nasty hot-pot of melted glass, I will not bother connecting the
fact of my body is being destroyed by IR energy as having anything
whatsoever to do with that large pot of melted glass. Gee, I wonder why
those glass working fools and of so many other hot-substance industries
and even of scientifically hot and nasty environments, such as walking
through volcanic zones, ever bothered with wasting all of that
perfectly good money and of actually wearing those spendy thermally
defensive suits?

I guess, just because you're surrounded by the likes of hot lava rock
that would summarily fry my naked butt, apparently your unshielded butt
isn't the least bit affected by anything except for the one raw primary
source of heat that created them hot rocks in the first place.

Of course, you could just keep quoting your mainstream status quo
that's NASA/Apollo certified, or you could actually reinterpret upon
what others and I'm saying, so that I don't have to place your name on
my growing list of incest cloned borgs.

I still think that a continuous influx of 1.4 kw/m2, that plus
whatever's reflected off the millions of m2 of whatever's surrounding
is going to accomplish a good deal better than 123=B0C.

BTW; you're 'WormRadar' suggestion doesn't work worth crapolla. Again,
I can easily prove that and, I tend to believe that you already know
that for a bloody fact. Thus, as I'm contributing into this forum that
sucks, my PC is still having the usual difficulty at keeping your
incest cloned NSA/MI6 spooks at bay. The only sure thing that works is
cleaning up their incest sperm deposited into my PC and, keeping my PC
far away from anything GOOGLE or GOOGLE V-Chip related.