Bye-bye Buzz

Old April 7th 10, 02:20 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Bye-bye Buzz

Pat Flannery writes:

They have just tossed Buzz Aldrin off of Dancing With The Stars.
I think the reason was that he didn't make faces during his dance routines
like he was having an orgasm, like Pamela Anderson does.

He should have left the sunscreen down over his helmet faceplate
like mission control suggested.

:-P

Dave

Old April 7th 10, 05:01 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

They have just tossed Buzz Aldrin off of Dancing With The Stars.
I think the reason was that he didn't make faces during his dance
routines like he was having an orgasm, like Pamela Anderson does.

Pat
Old April 7th 10, 10:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_903_]

Pat Flannery wrote:
They have just tossed Buzz Aldrin off of Dancing With The Stars.
I think the reason was that he didn't make faces during his dance
routines like he was having an orgasm, like Pamela Anderson does.

Pat

I understand that the problem was that he wasn't man enough for that one
giant leap.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old April 8th 10, 03:41 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Jonathan

"David Spain" wrote in message
Pat Flannery writes:

They have just tossed Buzz Aldrin off of Dancing With The Stars.
I think the reason was that he didn't make faces during his dance
routines
like he was having an orgasm, like Pamela Anderson does.

He should have left the sunscreen down over his helmet faceplate
like mission control suggested.

When Buzz uttered those timeless words "magnificent desolation" he
wasn't looking through his visor, but into a mirror~

:-P

Dave

Old April 8th 10, 05:19 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 4/7/2010 1:32 PM, Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
They have just tossed Buzz Aldrin off of Dancing With The Stars.
I think the reason was that he didn't make faces during his dance
routines like he was having an orgasm, like Pamela Anderson does.

Pat

I understand that the problem was that he wasn't man enough for that one
giant leap.

Buzz has a secret admirer:
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/04/06/n...ith-the-stars/
That woman would kill Buzz with her sex:
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com...nger-naked.jpg

Pat

The Buzz Bus as A Cloud David Spain History 3 March 14th 10 02:27 PM
The Big Buzz Plan Pat Flannery Policy 6 March 12th 10 04:52 AM
What's the buzz, Buzz? Pat Flannery Policy 27 December 12th 09 03:29 PM
What the Buzz?! Pat Flannery Policy 1 May 26th 09 06:33 PM
Buzz in Australia? David Findlay History 7 October 3rd 05 06:44 AM