G+ sci.space.history just flat-lined on me

Old August 25th 13, 11:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_19_]

Default G+ sci.space.history just flat-lined on me

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 5:36:50 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Actually, G+ excluding all of sci.space.history would be no great loss.

....Actually, excluding you and Bb0 Hallr from the entire Internet would be no great loss. In fact, I'm now convinced that the *real* reason God/Yahweh/Roddenberry allowed me to live last month's NDE was so that I'd have the pleasure of announcing your demise. Or, at the very least, getting to read it and have time to celebrate.

I understand PoppaMax is now residing in Hell where he belongs. Too bad you're such a selfish ******* that you're leaving him all alone down there...

:OM"