Gus Grissom's son

Old June 19th 13, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

Default Gus Grissom's son

they werent permitted because of pad security issues. since the
booster was a military one..

Bull****. *You're a liar. *Is that blunt enough for you to actually
get the point?

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
*soul with evil."

Fred how certain are you that I am a liar?

If I prove my stament is correct are you willing to quit posting here
for a couple months? Go crawl in a hole somewhere?
Old June 20th 13, 01:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 06e12e3e-baf2-42fd-8997-
, says...

they werent permitted because of pad security issues. since the
booster was a military one..

Bull****. *You're a liar. *Is that blunt enough for you to actually
get the point?

Fred how certain are you that I am a liar?

If I prove my stament is correct are you willing to quit posting here
for a couple months? Go crawl in a hole somewhere?

The Apollo 204 capsule (Apollo 1 was not the official mission number at
the time) was sitting on top of a Saturn IB launch vehicle. Therefore,
you are claiming that Saturn IB was a "military booster". That is quite
simply *not* true. Also, your account that medical personnel were "not
permitted because of pad security issues" is also quite simply *not*
true.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but that proof simply
does not exist!

Get a clue and read:

3. Events From Initiation Of The T-10 Minute Hold At 23:20 GMT Until The
Report Of Fire
http://history.nasa.gov/Apollo204/chro.html

Jeff
Old June 26th 13, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

On 6/20/2013 8:50 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
Get a clue and read:

3. Events From Initiation Of The T-10 Minute Hold At 23:20 GMT Until The
Report Of Fire
http://history.nasa.gov/Apollo204/chro.html

Jeff

Jeff, sorry didn't see your post until after I had posted the excerpt of
this. Had I seen your post first I would not have duplicated it here.

Dave

Old June 26th 13, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article , nospam@
127.0.0.1 says...

On 6/20/2013 8:50 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
Get a clue and read:

3. Events From Initiation Of The T-10 Minute Hold At 23:20 GMT Until The
Report Of Fire
http://history.nasa.gov/Apollo204/chro.html

Jeff

Jeff, sorry didn't see your post until after I had posted the excerpt of
this. Had I seen your post first I would not have duplicated it here.

No problem. I'd rather see duplicated cites than repeated
unsubstantiated claims and hand-waving.

:-)

Jeff
Old June 27th 13, 02:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

And not a peep from Bob.....

Gus Grissom's son Dean History 38 June 30th 13 01:49 AM
Gus Grissom HawkEye History 20 July 21st 04 01:27 AM
Gus Grissom's F-86 (Question for Scott Grissom) John Pelchat History 8 June 24th 04 03:10 AM
MR-4 and Grissom's couch Mark Herring History 4 November 26th 03 07:32 AM